BY STEELSERIES

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Unmatched Performance We took a look at the landscape of high-performance mice and felt we could do a better job. So we did. The SteelSeries Rivals performance reigns over the competition thanks to a cutting edge sensor, newly developed switches engineered by SteelSeries, and a suite of tweaks to give you the edge over your rivals. Unrivaled Design It has been many years since we last built a right-handed mouse so we feel Rival is long overdue. We went back to the drawing board and built off classic gamer favorites to make this mouse the ultimate solution in ergonomic feel. Manufacturer: SteelSeries ApS Manufacturer Part Number: 62271 Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. steelseries.com Brand Name: SteelSeries Product Line: Rival Product Name: Rival Optical Mouse Product Type: Mouse Pointing Device: Pointing Device Connectivity Technology: Cable Pointing Device: Movement Detection: Optical Pointing Device: Scroller Type: Scroll Wheel Pointing Device: Ergonomic Fit: Right-handed Only Interfaces/Ports: Pointing Device Host Interface: USB Physical Characteristics: Color: Black see more...

Review (1)
Daisy L.
Tracy, CA
Techie Expert
My first gaming mouse and this is absolutely amazing C:
It does enough and everything I need and want. The convenient 3 extra buttons allow easy use to more hotkey usage in my games- making my healing spells in Tera quick and easy.
The software needed for this allows custom hex code color changing of the logo and button. This feature is probably what I love most about this. I could match with the rest of my gaming set and my favorite color. The lights are such an attractive feature and its simple, sleek look.

A lot of people said they had issues with making the mouse look dirty due to its matte coating but I would get sweaty hands from all that intense action but no issues with a dirty mouse.

The only downfall of this mouse was that it was too big for my hands. But this is my own problem since I have really, really, really small hands. However, I was able to adjust how I held the mouse after a few days of usage and then it was a second nature to me.

Definitely would recommend this mouse to light gamers who aren't looking for a complexed mouse.