BY STEELSERIES

• Any tips on getting the mousepad to flatten out? it's still a lit...1 Answers
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Gamer Expert
This is a great light weight mouse pad with no resistance to your mouse - it's very cheap - I bought it only for 10 dollars off Amazon. It came with two stickers of the brand logo if you're like me and enjoy adding tech stickers to your computer.
Miranda H.
Whittier, CA
It's a mousepad. There's not much to it actually. I had it for a while and just recently replaced it with a much cheaper mousepad. Yeah, the logo is cool and it has a really neat texture but thats about it. If you move your mouse around a lot, the larger-than-normal size might be good for you. I haven't noticed much of a difference in the smoothness or anything and I have a $100+ Gaming mouse.
Brandi W.
Barre, VT
This is actually a great mousepad for the price. Both myself and my boyfriend purchased these for use and they are about twice the size of your usual cheaper mousepads and the material is definitely better for quicker movements when playing MOBAs (myself) or FPSs (boyfriend).
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Gamer Expert
Any tips on getting the mousepad to flatten out? it's still a little curled up in the corners from when it was rolled up in the container.