BY STEELSERIES

Krystal S.
Tina, MO
It's very well made and this company makes great products. it's smooth and I've never had a problem with it the only thing is its a bit big and it doesn't fit quit right for me, I have to keep adjusting my hand.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
This company has great stuff, but I find them to be a bit big for my hands. Even so very good quality!
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
This is the best gaming mouse I've ever used for gaming. I like it a lot.
maarya e.
Engnald
Its ok product but i find it to be too big for my small hands so it makes it so much harder to use but all in all good for gaming it is very smooth