Steel Reserve High Gravity Lager  uploaded by Denielle H.

BY STEEL RESERVE HIGH GRAVITY LAGER

Steel Reserve High Gravity Lager
  • "Plus unlike the bud, miller light, or pbr, it is dirt cheap, and has a really high alcohol content (if that's what you're looking for)." in 1 review
Kaila D.
Cheap date that likes alcohol? and they also like beer? This my friend will be perfect. I think back in college days this was my go to beer, and has been for quite some time. But let me warn you the hang over from this is HORRIBLE. But it's cheap and gets you buzzing if that's what you want.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
I feel like I will be alone in this review, but I really love Steel Reserve. It doesn't taste like your typical 'cheap' beer, and I think it has a richer flavor. Plus unlike the bud, miller light, or pbr, it is dirt cheap, and has a really high alcohol content (if that's what you're looking for).
Nicole K.
Osceola Mills, PA
I drink the 40oz of this. It takes one and I have a great buzz. Not the best tasting but it's cheap and the buzz is nice off it. It does the trick when your broke.
Rachel A.
San Diego, CA
This is the worst beer i have ever tasted. It tastes like despair and homelessness. A friend brought them and I could not even finish it, way too gross.
Denielle H.
Avondale
The only beer my spouse will drink. Plus it’s less than $9.00 a 12 pack at Walmart! It is strong and cheap! Steel Reserve High Gravity Lager
Alice B.
Austin, TX
Its cheap and tastes good when super cold. don't know what these other guys are talking about but its good and cheap and can me found anywhere.
Chloe M.
Locust Grove , VA
Terrible!!!! My brother drinks this and I made the mistake of trying it one time. Never again. I had to spit it out
Lauren M.
Summerville, SC
Please save yourself the pain and NEVER drink this. There is nothing worse. Nothing.
April S.
Manitowoc, Wi
This taste like what is left in the bottom of the barrel for weeks
Crystal D.
Cary, NC
It taste like vomit but if u wanna get a buzz fast go for it.