Steel Reserve Alloy Series BLK Berry Beer uploaded by Rena M.

BY STEEL RESERVE ALLOY SERIES

Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Temple Hills, MD
These are not very good on flavor. I never really enjoyed the flavor of these and the flavor could be better but what do you expect cause of how cheap these are. This didn't meet my expectations like i wanted it to. I would not recommend these to anyone.
Rena M.
Rena M.
Indianapolis, IN
This adult beverage is very tasty! It gives you a nice buzz without having to drink a lot and I like that.
Kirsten  F.
Kirsten F.
Saint Charles, MO
I really like the Steel Reserve drinks! They are the best for their price-so cheap plus a pretty strong alcohol content. They are big so one of these babies has me feeling more than good and then I can be done. They aren't as sweet as Mike's Hard drinks or even Lime-a-rita's but they still taste good. This black berry flavor and the margarita flavor are my favorites.
Savannah G.
This black berry had the best taste! I don't drink very often, so this made me start feeling way more than great! It has a high alcohol content, and it isn't near as sweet as a Smirnoff or Mikes. This is something I will continue drinking. Plus it's cheap
Good taste a cross between a beer and wine. I would recommend it. Nice dark bold flavor. I didnot pour over ice but I have seen it that over ice.
Very inexpensive to purchase.
kendra g.
kendra g.
Sinton, TX
I love this blk cherry drink it hit the spot olus gave me alittle buzz it sorta reminded me of hpnotic liquor
Vernae H.
Vernae H.
Ashley M is right. I like the strong flavor, but it doesn't go down smooth. This is the only hard blackberry I've liked, but I prefer their Spiked Fruit Punch. My favorite in this category is actually by another brand. Sorry Steel.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Fort Myers, FL
They were on sale and looked pretty good. I personally couldn't stand the taste, very strong and doesn't go down smooth. 5 out of 6 have been sitting in the fridge for about 2 months 😞
Savannah G.
Has any one tried the watermelon? I saw it a well or so ago and was wondering if it is as good as the blk berry??