BY BOND MFG

Features: -Plant stake. -Green plastic coated plant stake with steel core. -Rustproof with water tight closures on both ends. -Lightweight for indoor or outdoor use. -Spurs on stake provide easy tying and prevent vine slip down. Dimensions: -0.33". see more...

• What's it?1 Answers
  • Happy hour?? And a steel plant stake lol ??? 7 Answers
  • What does this have to do with Happy Hour? ūüėā Although seeing thi...7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Robisha C.
Robisha C.
Elk Grove , Ca
I just bought 6 of these 3 days ago. I wanted to see if they would hold up my tomato plants that are growing really big. They worked perfect for what I needed. They were also really inexpensive, so that made it even better. I would definitely buy them again.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Miami, Ok
I like these stakes for my tomatoes. They are thin, durable and strong. They don't warp or rot like thick wooden stakes. There are notches along the stake to help plant ties stay on nice and strong.
Elisha P.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Happy Hour Expert
Not sure what this has to do with happy hour and drinks when I type in the search bar. But there was also garden string. So hmm drinking and gardening? Sounds like a plan. Thanks
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
These stakes are great for my cayenne Pepper plants which are thin and stalky with plenty of leaves, I trust these stakes and know they will ensure a nice sturdy plant.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Prattville, AL
Works well for gardening not so much for stirring drinks! A steel garden stake seems a much better option than flimsy plastic ones usually in stores though!
Candida J.
Candida J.
Shreveport, LA
Bought these for my hubby cuz he has a garden in the back yard an the tomato plants were falling over!these did the job perfectly
demi b.
demi b.
Orange Park, FL
These stakes are very good for trying to grow my roses or even my sunflowers to keep them sittin up right.
Tina S.
Tina S.
These are great stakes for plants of all types. They hold up in the weather and are easy to use.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
East Meadow, NY
I use this to hold my flowers up . Light enough to move around the yard. The price is right.
Claire R.
Claire R.
Tucson, AZ
Happy Hour Expert
Amazing. I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to buy it! (: please do so
Lee D.
Lee D.
Is this something I can mix my alcohol with?
Karrie S.
Karrie S.
What is this? What does it do for you body? I'm very curious
Trista K.
Trista K.
AKRON, OH
Happy Hour Expert
What does this have to do with happy hour?
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Alexandria, VA
Is this supposed to be in the happy hour category?!?
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Marysville, CA
Happy Hour Expert
Why is this under happy hour?