BY BOND MFG

Features: -Plant stake. -Green plastic coated plant stake with steel core. -Rustproof with water tight closures on both ends. -Lightweight for indoor or outdoor use. -Spurs on stake provide easy tying and prevent vine slip down. Dimensions: -0.33". see more...

• What's it?1 Answers
  • Happy hour?? And a steel plant stake lol ??? 7 Answers
  • What does this have to do with Happy Hour? ūüėā Although seeing thi...7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
These stakes are great for my cayenne Pepper plants which are thin and stalky with plenty of leaves, I trust these stakes and know they will ensure a nice sturdy plant.
Angie G.
Windber , PA
Happy Hour Expert
This product is great for gardening in the garden we have we have these steel plant stakes holding up some of the stems I would definitely recommend this product
Kelly B.
This is a plant stake. You use it to stake your plants so that they can grow in an upright position. It helps to grow your trees straighter when planting them so that they are not knocked over by strong winds. I use these on occasion for trees I plant.
Robisha C.
Elk Grove , Ca
I just bought 6 of these 3 days ago. I wanted to see if they would hold up my tomato plants that are growing really big. They worked perfect for what I needed. They were also really inexpensive, so that made it even better. I would definitely buy them again.
Christoph S.
Oldsmar, FL
These are quite useful and and good quality. I haven't seen them in many sizes just the one. Very good for yard, potting, and gardening. They seem to have lasted a few years for me. Word of caution: use good judgement. They do not withstand a large amount of weight. Will bend or break.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Happy Hour Expert
Not sure what this has to do with happy hour and drinks when I type in the search bar. But there was also garden string. So hmm drinking and gardening? Sounds like a plan. Thanks
Holly T.
E Pittsburgh, PA
It's a plant stake. It's not rocket science. Sick it in the dirt/ ground/ pot, tie it to the thing you're towing and it'll keep it growing straight. How awesome right?!?!?!
Emily M.
Miami, Ok
I like these stakes for my tomatoes. They are thin, durable and strong. They don't warp or rot like thick wooden stakes. There are notches along the stake to help plant ties stay on nice and strong.
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
Happy Hour Expert
My moms has one of theses and I went over to her house to help out the other day and we were trying to put the little trees up with theses sticks they are great
Melissa F.
Prattville, AL
Works well for gardening not so much for stirring drinks! A steel garden stake seems a much better option than flimsy plastic ones usually in stores though!
Lee D.
Is this something I can mix my alcohol with?
Karrie S.
What is this? What does it do for you body? I'm very curious
Trista K.
AKRON, OH
Happy Hour Expert
What does this have to do with happy hour?
Samantha H.
Marysville, CA
Happy Hour Expert
Why is this under happy hour?
Carolyn B.
Alexandria, VA
Is this supposed to be in the happy hour category?!?