BY STEBCO

Catalog case is made of long-wearing vinyl-coated fabric that looks like leather, is washable, resists cracking, peeling, stains and won t fade. Piano-hinged flaps provide complete access to interior. Organizer under flap. Combination locks. Molded end panel, T-Rail bumper edges and vinyl-covered steel handle for strength. For Device Type: Laptop; Global Product Type: Cases; Material(s): Tufide; Carrying Method: Telescopic Handle. see more...

Vicki Y.
Holladay, UT
I received this case as a gift. I love it. I keep all of my important Stuff in it. It has a combination lock on the top to keep everything safe. Great quality.
Ashley M.
Perfect set of luggage! Love this brand! Very durable and lasts a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
Jessee T.
Prairieville, LA
I am in law school. This brief case is perfect to carry all my books. it holds up to the heavy weight of my books.
Chrissy P.
The Stebco Tufidw catalog case in vinyl black is a sturdy case that you can hold all of your work papers in.
Rytasha S.
This is such a good bag and I usually store most of my clothes in it especially since I'm in college and space is limited. I love how it looks really chic and classy and also the fact that it is washable. Yes, it's slightly pricy but its quite worth it
Lucy C.
Perfect for carrying all my work books and folders. Very strong and durable.
Galilea E.
Would it be great for my art stuff?
Quirah V.
Greenville , NC
What uses have you found for this?