BY STEAZ

Steaz Organic Pomegranate Acai Green Tea With Blueberry: Healthy and delicious refreshment Finest organic ingredients Combination of blueberry, pomegranate and acai 100% natural green tea USDA organic Lightly sweetened 120mg antioxidants Certified vegan Kosher see more...

Kritika B.
Kritika B.
Foodie Expert
I love love this product. It tastes amazing. The combination green tea with blueberry is perfect
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
Lititz, PA
Foodie Expert
I love this tea and I'm not much of a tea drinker. This tea is so refreshing and not loaded with sugars.
Angie T.
Angie T.
Washougal, WA
I really like the steaz tea drinks. At first I thought they were not sweet enough because I was used to other bottled tea brands. After the first few sips I started to really enjoy the flavor. It is not over powered by sugars. I would recommend steaz to everyone. I really want to find the carbonated version, that is what I was looking for when I first tried this tea.
Stefanie D.
Stefanie D.
Foodie Expert
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE!!!! I cant get enough of them, Cant go wrong!!!!!!!!!!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Kokomo, IN
I just tried this drink for the first time over the Holidays. It is amazing! So yummy and low calorie without any of the fake stuff! The teas are not overly sweet, but definitely sweet enough to qualify as "sweet tea".