Steaz Organic Energy Drink Berry uploaded by Anais A.

BY STEAZ

Steaz Organic Energy Berry.

Fair Trade Certified Ingredient.

USDA organic.

• Is this safe to drink while pregnant?1 Answers
  • How do these compare to other energy drinks. I find with ...1 Answers
  • Do these give the jitters like regular energy drinks and ...1 Answers
Anais A.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE Steaz for energy!  I don't like carbonated drinks, but I WILL drink Steaz in Berry because I feel my energy go up right away!  It's amazing!  And you don't get that crash you get from Red Bull or other energy drinks!  It's one of the best options for energy out there that isn't coffee or some other chemicals!  Use if for when you need that energy boost without the crash!
Wendolin A.
San Antonio , TX
Wonderful tasting product without a strange aftertaste! Every flavor I have tried has yet to be disappointing. I've heard of some people using this as a preworkout. Although I'm not sure if I would consider it giving me the same amount of energy as my regular preworkout, it is a nice pick-me-up throughout the day.
Dany V.
New Castle, DE
Embora ele tenha um sabor maravilhoso, eu não me dou muito bem com essas bebidas . Elas me deixam ligadona. Muito agitada e acelerada. Me dá insônia . Bom pra quem trabalha à noite e precisa ficar acordada. Mas cuidado com o coração vou.😉
Ann K.
Hinesville, GA
I used to be able to get these all the time when I was a city chic. I miss them immensely! They give you a pep up without a harsh crash and I love the fact that they are organic. Also they are super tasty in all flavors.
Chalie D.
Conroe, TX
These energy drinks gets you going with out the jittery feeling or a crash. I prefer these over non organic products, I like to feel good about what i am putting into my body when it comes to an energy source.
Deborah S.
Clover, SC
I love coffee in the morning, but in the afternoon I like something cold and thirst-quenching. I basically have thrown away many energy drinks, I was skeptical until I cracked open the can. It was delicious
Hailey C.
This energy drink is great because it is all natural unlike monster or red bull that are filled with toxins and a ton of sugar! The only downside is there are only 4
Julia B.
Fairfield, CA
I tried these once because I liked the fact that the use stevia. However, I still thought they had a very artificial taste which is a big turn off for me.
Brittney D.
My boyfriend bought me these and put them in my Easter basket haha he knew I was highly addicted to Redbull. I love these now! The berry flavor is great!
Katie G.
Grand Rapids, MI
So good and i don't feel bad drinking them like i do with Rockstar or redbull. The taste is so good but it isn't as easy to find them anymore.
Takoia G.
Los Angeles , CA
Do this really help you stay up?
Brittany F.
I would love to try these ! Are they worth it?!
Phoenix E.
Geneva, AL
Do these give the jitters like regular energy drinks and do they taste as good as red bull?
Carrie F.
Westfield, MA
Is this safe to drink while pregnant?
Staci R.
Cambridge, ON
How do these compare to other energy drinks. I find with monsters i get a huge sugar crash.