BY STEAZ

Steaz Peach Lightly Sweetened Organic Iced Green Tea.
Organic green tea 120mg antioxidants.
USDA organic.
Fair Trade Certified™ Ingredient. see more...

Jennifer F.
Hudson
I really enjoy this tea, especially this flavor. Just the right amount of sweetness and the peach flavor doesn’t taste fake. I love that I can read and understand all the ingredients. It is a refreshing beverage especially in the summer.
Deidre L.
Trotwood
I love this tea! The peach has a natural flavor and just the perfect amount of sweetness. It is relatively low calorie but it does have 20g of sugar 🙃. The ingredients are simple. I totally recommend!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
These teas are one of the best I have ever tried! They go perfect with any food or just by themselves! They are so refreshing and thirst quenching. I really wish they sold these in bulk or by the gallon because I would surely purchase it!
Toni C.
Cadyville, NY
I didn't have high hopes for this drink, as I assumed it would be overly sweet. I was very impressed. It's not to sweet like some of the other peach flavored teas can be. It is light tasting, and it is made with natural flavors. The bonus is that it's organic and filled with anti oxidants. Low sodium, low calorie. Just enough caffeine to get a boost but not too much. Love that it is fair trade certified. Definitely buying again!
Jennifer W.
Bowie, MD
I'm not a HUGE fan of these canned teas because they are normally super sweet and I hate that. My friend recommended these teas to me and I can't get enough! They're lightly sweetened but have really good flavor, which I was surprised at. I have been buying them every time I go to the grocery store because they're THAT good. This one probably has the best flavor out of all of the steaz teas.
Karen S.
Charlotte, NC
This is stuff is great. Some green teas are not flavorful. This one is. I had been seeing them on the shelves at my local grocery store and I decided to give it a try. It is very refreshing with a hint of peach flavor. It is not too sweet with only 20g of sugar per can. If you are watching the calories - that's great
Danielle L.
Baltimore, MD
Love, love, love this tea. It's lightly and naturally sweetened. It's refreshing and tasty. No horrible aftertaste from artificial sweeteners. I like it as a mid day pick me up. I hope to see this product at more stores. The grapefruit honey is my favorite!
Megan Z.
We buy the combo pack from Costco and this stuff is DELICIOUS! It's not too sweet which I love. It's also organic, vegan and fair trade certified! If you've never tried this drink, all the flavors are delicious. Go give it a shot!
Brytnie A.
Brownsburg, IN
I picked this up on my way to work thinking it wasn't going to be great because I'm very picky but this was WONDERFUL, the taste was just right, not too sweet or peachy, also not too bitter from it being a tea. It was so perfectly balanced it was incredible. I definitely will be buying more of this!
Mel D.
Sherman Oaks, CA
The best drink. Ever. My husband and I love the light sweetness of this iced tea. We purchase this drink every time we are at Whole Foods, that is, if it is in stock. This is certainly the best flavor out of the Steaz line and consequently, it is rarely in stock because it is so popular. There is nothing more refreshing on a hot day in LA than a peach Steaz!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What other flavors are there?