Steaz Iced Green Tea Organic Lime Pomegranate

by Steaz

Steaz Lime Pomegranate Lightly Sweetened Organic Iced Green Tea.
120mg antioxidants.
USDA organic.
Fair Trade Certified, ingredient.

Does it taste good?
Who's bought these?
Como sabemos que es completamente organica? Sinbprobarlo
Start your review of Steaz Iced Green Tea Organic Lime Pomegranate!
Washington, DC
Light and refreshing, the flavors here aren't too overpowering. Not too tart, but not too sweet either, I love this! A little pricier than other juices, but you're paying for natural flavors here. A must try!
Somerville, AL
This is pretty good it's a little sweet but I would recommend this to anyone the taste is great, the lime that's in it is a little tangy but that's what makes it perfect my grandmother is addicted to this stuff.
Glendale, WI
So delicious and refreshing. It is low in calories for the most part as well. I buy these all of the time! It has helped me to stop drinking soda. Highly recommend for people of all ages to try! LOVE IT
Lake Zurich, IL
Steaz Iced Green Tea Organic Lime Pomegranate uploaded by Stacy S.
This is a nice light and refreshing green tea drink. I love how it's lightly sweetened so it's not overly sweet. Great taste. I plan to try out more flavors. I am starting to become a tea drinker. I definitely recommend this!
dallas
Lightly sweet, refreshing organic tea. I like the peach, super fruits, and other flavors, but the Lime Pomegranate is my fav.