Steaz Iced Green Tea Organic Blueberry Pomegranate uploaded by Stacy S.

BY STEAZ

Steaz Blueberry Pomegranate Lightly Sweetened Organic Iced Green Tea.
120mg antioxidants.
USDA organic.
Fair Trade Certified Ingredient. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Foodie Expert
Whole foods had a 10 for $10 special running and I thought I'd try this one as well as the lemon, raspberry and grapefruit flavors and I've got to say I love them all but this one with blueberry and pomegranate was the first I tried and was hooked. It's so refreshing and fruit yet light and not overly sweet at the same time. Definitely a favorite!!!
Caitlyn W.
Caitlyn W.
Foodie Expert
I love this drink. Steaz is a delicious alternative to soda. Unfortunately, the only place I've been able to get it is at my church every Sunday. My church carries this flavor and the mint one but this one is by far my favorite. The flavor is definitely there but isn't to strong. Super refreshing too.
Monica M.
Monica M.
Naperville, IL
Foodie Expert
I love love LOVE this stuff! So delicious! Better than other to go teas. There are so many flavors and they have low calorie options too! And it's not expensive! Win-win! I would definitely recommend this tea!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Manalapan, NJ
I am in LOVE with this product! so light and refreshing! I was looking for a different product and found this instead! will definitely be my new go-to brand! amazing and good for you!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Genoa, OH
Foodie Expert
My favorite flavor! I buy the 12pk at Costco and I'm hooked! It's light and refreshing and a much better alternative to drinking a soda!
Anna H.
Anna H.
Delicious and refreshing. Not too sugary and definitely healthier than soda and a good alternative. Perfect summer drink.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Middletown, CT
This is my favorite Steaz flavor. I would highly recommend as it has a smooth and refreshing taste.
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Enterprise, AL
Foodie Expert
Really nice and smooth. It has just the right amount of sweetness. Really refreshing
Cassy S.
Cassy S.
Rumford, ME
Foodie Expert
This is the second steaz product I have tried and once again I tasted really good. It wasn't overly sweet and it was fruity. I would recommend this to others.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Foodie Expert
This is a nice light and refreshing green tea drink. I love how it's lightly sweetened so it's not overly sweet. Great taste. I plan to try out more flavors. I am starting to become a tea drinker. I definitely recommend this!
Tatum P.
Tatum P.
Foodie Expert
Is this a good green tea?
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Clearwater, FL
Foodie Expert
Where I can buy Steaz in bulk?
justice w.