Steaz Iced Green Tea Organic Blueberry Pomegranate uploaded by Amber b.Steaz Iced Green Tea Organic Blueberry Pomegranate uploaded by Sara V.Steaz Iced Green Tea Organic Blueberry Pomegranate uploaded by Stacy S.

BY STEAZ

Steaz Blueberry Pomegranate Lightly Sweetened Organic Iced Green Tea.
120mg antioxidants.
USDA organic.
Fair Trade Certified Ingredient. see more...

Sara V.
Frostburg, MD
This tea is sooooo good! I was at my local gas station (sheetz) looking for a good tea to drink and this worked my interest as it was blueberry pomegranate. I love that it’s #Organic and they use #canesugar and I very happy I reached for this versus a soda. I’m very pleased with my purchase and I foresee myself trying their other flavors like grapefruit and peach!
Veronica S.
This tea is ok, i like some of the other flavors more. The berry flavor is good and the sweetness level is nice. The only draw back is that it leaves a strange aftertaste.
🌻Alexis S.
I feel like steaz definitely needs some more recognition. I've tried around 5 different flavors so far, and ALL of them taste amazing. I feel better about drinking steaz because the ingredients are more pure, so if you're concerned about chemicals and such, steaz is the way to go!
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Really refreshing!! I found it at aldis. It’s organic and only 80 calories. This is my favorite flavor so far. I bought a pack that has peach and half and half in it too. The peach was ok, but I haven’t tried half and half yet. I’m not a big lemonade fan, so I might give it to my boyfriend. But peach and pomegranate blueberry is good!
Monica M.
Naperville, IL
I love love LOVE this stuff! So delicious! Better than other to go teas. There are so many flavors and they have low calorie options too! And it's not expensive! Win-win! I would definitely recommend this tea!
Clara N.
Saint Louis, MO
Love all of the products from Steaz! They sell these at my local whole foods and every time I'm there I have to grab a couple. They're so light and tasty and inexpensive compared top a lot of the other similar brands out there. Highly recommend!
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Whole foods had a 10 for $10 special running and I thought I'd try this one as well as the lemon, raspberry and grapefruit flavors and I've got to say I love them all but this one with blueberry and pomegranate was the first I tried and was hooked. It's so refreshing and fruit yet light and not overly sweet at the same time. Definitely a favorite!!!
Caitlyn W.
I love this drink. Steaz is a delicious alternative to soda. Unfortunately, the only place I've been able to get it is at my church every Sunday. My church carries this flavor and the mint one but this one is by far my favorite. The flavor is definitely there but isn't to strong. Super refreshing too.
Brenda C.
Manalapan, NJ
I am in LOVE with this product! so light and refreshing! I was looking for a different product and found this instead! will definitely be my new go-to brand! amazing and good for you!
LaVonya K.
First time trying this drink, and I love it. I am not a big soda drinker so I thought I would try this substitute when I do have a taste for soda. It does have 20 grams of sugar, but that is way better than the cams of soda wit 64 or more grams. I will buy this more often
Alexandra P.
Pinellas Park, FL
Where I can buy Steaz in bulk?
Tatum P.
Is this a good green tea?
justice w.