Steaz Iced Green Tea Half and Half uploaded by Myra H.Steaz Iced Green Tea Half and Half uploaded by Elizabeth C.Steaz Iced Green Tea Half and Half uploaded by Shelby W.

BY STEAZ

Steaz Half And Half Iced Green Tea.

Organic.

Lightly sweetened.

Green tea and lemonade.

Organic green tea.

120ml antioxidants.

USDA Organic.

Fair Trade certified ingredient. see more...

Abbey P.
Milwaukee, WI
I love steaz for many reasons. One, it tastes amazing. Two, it’s a healthier option! Love the peach flavor and the half & half green tea & lemonade. Lightly sweetened and good on a hot day. I would defiantly purchase again.
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
So I had a friend purchase this somewhere and she left it and my house. It was unopened, in a hurry she left and forgot the drink. Never coming back for it I popped it open and tried myself and I was so darn surprised at how good it was. Never seen this before nor have I heard of it. Not even sure where to get it.
Marilyn L.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
I absolutely love this tea. For a health conscious person like me, this tea is a great alternative to the every day water I drink. It has zero calories and is organic certified. I found these on sale for $1 each and bought numerous flavors including this one and mango peach tea. All of them were fantastic!
Fawn G.
Burnsville, MN
I love Steaz teas! Half & Half is one of my regular products, its organic, fair trade certified, and certified vegan. It's not overly sweet and quenches the thirst. It's a must buy and you also feel better knowing it's organic! Also, everything taste better when it is in a can.
Marie N.
Grand Rapids , Mi
Very refreshing and alternative to Arnold Palmer. It's made from organic ingredients. It does have 18g of carbs per 16oz, which can be a turn off.
Megan K.
I love this tea! It is so smooth and not sugary, but perfectly sweetened!!
Mckenzy E.
Madison, Wi
This is a very lemony tea mixture. Its the perfct combination of refreshing and tasty.
Shelby W.
Muskegon , MI
I was too thirsty leaving the store to wait for mine to get cold first but it was very refreshing. It wasn't overwhelming on either side of the tastes. It's a good sized portion as well. I bet it would be absolute perfection chilled.
Myra H.
I hate half and half with a passion but decided to give this a try because I really like Steaz in general. This is the only half and half drink that I've ever liked! It has just the right ratio of green tea and lemon and I appreciate that it isn't loaded with sugar (it is lightly sweetened). The can is a generous 16 oz and exceeded my expectations.
Adri K.
I actually came across Steaz at wanderlust. It's actually pretty good.. I also enjoy the berry one they have.