Stearns Giraffe Puddle Jumper LIfe Jacket, 30-50 pounds

by Stearns

Featuring a colorful, kid-friendly design, the Stearns Puddle Jumper Deluxe Child Life Jacket is a great way to help children play safely and have fun in the water. Specially fitted for children weighing between 30 and 50 pounds, this premium life jacket for kids is made from soft woven polyester for less chafing and features a comfortable design that offers kids more freedom to swim and play. Great for helping beginners learn how to swim, this child life vest has an adjustable buckle on the back that makes it easy to get your little one in and out of the life jacket and helps ensure a secure fit for fun in the water. This child life jacket is US Coast Guard approved.

US Coast Guard-approved Type V/III life jacket for kids; Premium soft woven polyester construction for all-day comfort; Colorful, kid-friendly design; Adjustable buckle at the back offers a secure fit; Designed for children weighing 30 to 50 pounds; US Coast Guard-approved when worn on boats; Quality graphics stay bright and colorful for years to come

USCG Approved: Yes

Box Dimensions: 4"H x 13"W x 15"L WT: 0.6lbs

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stearns Giraffe Puddle Jumper LIfe Jacket, 30-50 pounds!
Peoria, AZ
Stearns Giraffe Puddle Jumper LIfe Jacket, 30-50 pounds uploaded by holly S.
Puddle jumper is the best child flotation device ever! It keeps their head high so the child feels safe swimming around . The can also lay on their back with it. It’s a must for parents with toddlers !!!
Buchanan , GA
My independent 2 year old can float on her own and loves it! I will never use a different brand! I’m a customer for life!!
Spring Lake, MI
I have these for both of my kiddos. We love them. They are coast guard approved as well so safe for the boats.