BY STEAM'ABLES DELUXE

Dress up your meal in minutes. Complement your finest meals with our deluxe vegetables, picked sweet at the peak of freshness. Simply place this Steam’able bag in the microwave and in minutes, it expands as the steam begins to gently and evenly cook your wholesome vegetables to tender perfection. The beautiful, deep colors and distinctively rich flavors of Pictsweet Deluxe Edamame Soybeans in the Pod will add a touch of elegance to any dinner plate. see more...

• Okay, I've been wanting to buy these, but I'm worried they won't ...1 Answers
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
Foodie Expert
This is one of the best ways to get my teens to engage in dinner and eat their vegetables. I bought these at Lowes Foods on sale and have bought them many times since. Freezer steamable bags are so easy. Edamame are great- don't eat the shells! I don't salt ours, we prefer to eat them as is.
Maria R.
Foodie Expert
This are so addicting! I first had them at a Japanese restaurant and have eaten them since. I buy this brand from the grocery store down the frozen aisle. Great flavor and I feel like there are a lot in the bag. I am definitely a repeat consumer.

Side note - these are also good if you pop the bean out and put it in some soy sauce!
Mary B.
Hamptonville, NC
You could say I'm not a vegetable person but I absolutely love these. Very convenient packaging - simply pop the bag in the microwave. Add a dash of lemon pepper seasoning and you have a nice appetizer.
Katie C.
Lucedale, MS
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love these! They are so flavorful and easy to make. It makes getting in your servings of veggies a little easier when they're this tasty!
Kim G.
Edamame is a great healthy snack. Add some salt to These for a tasty treat. They are high in sodium, but yummy regardless.
Amy C.
Foodie Expert
These are a great product for a fast, healthy snack. My kids love them and mom feels good about letting them eat them.
morgan  m.
Fairfield, CA
Yummy, great for a quick snack when your on the go! Healthy and delicious !!!!
Samantha R.
Cambridge, ON
Foodie Expert
Sugar Snap Peas are a great healthy snack especially when the midnight hunger pangs attack. I know I can munch on these without packing on the pounds
Shana L.
Scottsbluff, NE
Foodie Expert
Okay, I've been wanting to buy these, but I'm worried they won't be as good as our local sushi shops. Do you need to season them? Or are they already?