STEAM'ABLES ALL NATURAL Green Peas 10 OZ STAND UP BAG uploaded by Rini B.STEAM'ABLES ALL NATURAL Green Peas 10 OZ STAND UP BAG uploaded by Kenzie R.

BY STEAM'ABLES ALL NATURAL

Enjoy what is good for you--naturally! All natural goodness in every mouth- watering bite! Place this amazing bag in the microwave and watch the magic happen! In minutes, it expands as the steam begins to gently cook your vegetables, locking in all the wholesome goodness mother nature provides. Pictsweet all natural peas are quick-frozen, right from the farm, without additives or preservatives. Our vibrant, tender-crisp vegetables are full of sweet garden-fresh flavors. Enjoying what is good for you is the best part of steaming right in the bag. You've never tasted veggies this good! see more...

STEAM'ABLES ALL NATURAL Green Peas 10 OZ STAND UP BAG
  • "pictsweet vegtables are really good i love it because they are frozen and they are good tasting and reasonablly priced" in 1 review
  • "I have no problem with steaming them and they taste great." in 1 review
  • "These are great tasting, healthy side for dinner and very convenient." in 1 review
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
Me encantan los guisantes, y he comprado un par de veces esta marca, me alegra encontrarla aquí en la página y ver que la mayoría están contentos con lo bueno que es el producto, yo usualmente los congelo y cuando voy a cocinarlos están como frescos, me encanta sazonarlos o usarlos en ensaladas, quedan bastante sabrosos.
Jill M.
I love these steamable peas! They're high quality and they always taste so fresh when I make them. I love that you can steam them in the bag and they make for a super easy, no-fuss side to any meal! I highly recommend checking these out along with the other PictSweet variety of vegetables!
Autumn B.
Foodie Expert
I love these steam-able veggies! Perfect for when I want a healthy meal but don't have a lot of time. Plus frozen veggies just fit into my lifestyle better. I am not always able to cook fresh vegetables before they ruin. This makes cooking easy and stress free.
Julianna  W.
Granbury, TX
Foodie Expert
I love this brand of frozen veggies! It makes it so easy to always have fresh veggies on hand. I actually don't steam them most of the time I cut it open and use half for a stew and save the rest for a casserole or side. Frozen peas are great, because they help the peas maintain more of a crunch versus using canned peas.
Karli M.
Cleves, OH
Foodie Expert
This brand is affordable and makes it so easy to always have fresh veggies on hand. I don't always steam them most of the time I cut it open and use half for a stew and save the rest for a casserole or side. Frozen peas are great, because they help the peas maintain more of a crunch versus using canned peas.
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
These are a nice affordable option. There is nothing fancy or spectacular about them, but they are a great option. This steamable bags are really nice to have so I don't have to put one more pot on the stove. Plus, it makes clean up faster.
CaSandra M.
Metropolis, IL
PictSweet is a great brand-- the value is incredible. I usually stock up my freezer with the peas, whether it's just a handful to my homemade fried rice or a whole bag for a side dish. Family favorite-- not mushy and holds up well in soups and casseroles.
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
Foodie Expert
Pictsweet is one of my go-to vegie brands. I love steamables anyway. You don't have to do anything but place it in the microwave and open the bag and enjoy. Vegies are always fresh tasting and good for you.
Sarah R.
Longview, WA
Foodie Expert
These are so easy, handy, and delicious. The peas are so sweet and tender and they really help you get dinner done in a hurr. Worth the little extra cost for the convenience.
Heather L.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
Frozen vegetables get a bad rap, but are usually designed to retain the nutrients. I have no problem with steaming them and they taste great. Plus, this brand is affordable.
Mayra M.
Sacramento, CA
How do you like to season your veggies?
Kara A.
Granger, IN
Where is this brand available? Would you recommend it?
Angela S.
Does these taste fresh as fresh peas?
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Environmentalist Expert
Where can I find these??
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Do they sell pictsweet in shoprite