STEAM'ABLES ALL NATURAL Cuts Broccoli 10 OZ STAND UP BAG uploaded by Brunetta G.

BY STEAM'ABLES ALL NATURAL #6 in Frozen Vegetables

Enjoy what is good for you--naturally! All natural goodness in every mouth- watering bite! Place this amazing bag in the microwave and watch the magic happen! In minutes, it expands as the steam begins to gently cook your vegetables, locking in all the wholesome goodness mother nature provides. Pictsweet all natural broccoli is quick-frozen, right from the farm, without additives or preservatives. Our vibrant tender-crisp vegetables are full of sweet garden-fresh flavors. Enjoying what is good for you is the best part of steaming right in the bag. You've never tasted veggies this good! see more...

• How long does it take to cook in a steamable bag versus a...5 Answers
Joi J.
Huntersville, NC
I use this at least once or twice a week!! Great side addition to any meal! Just pop in your microwave for around 5 minutes and you have a nutritious option that your family will definitely enjoy! I usually add a little veggie seasoning to mine and sprinkle a little cheese on top and kids love it!!! It's very affordable and easy cleanup as well. Great for anyone with a busy schedule who still wants to stay on track with their healthy eating!!
karen h.
Columbia, PA
I love broccoli. And I love that you can microwave these in the bag. So much easier and saves a lot of time. Theirs are always fresh too. I buy mine at Wal-Mart or giant. Very satisfied with this product. I always buy this kind.
estefany h.
Union, NJ
Great price and great quality. perfect for people who don't have much time but try to have a healthier diet
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
This is my favorite steamed vegetables this is so easy to cook just throw it in the microwave
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
We love love love these steamables! The broccoli is one of our favorites we also love the mixed vegetables!! They are great quality produce and it is great tasting. It tastes just like it is fresh picked out of the garden! Great taste quality and wonderful quick ability to make a meal!
Luz H.
This is super easy to cook, I like to have several bags freeze and when I need them just take it out to cook it
Gabriela P.
Ocala, FL
I enjoy these. I always keep them for a easy meal prep. The price is always reasonable. I do recommend it to others. they taste good and its so easy to cook ,just toss them in the microwave and then they are done ready to eat. i will keep buying them.
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT
These are super cheap and cook really well and quickly. Love being able to cook veggies without putting much thought into it and these steamers for sure make that possible
Stephanie S.
Great quick & easy side to add to dinner! I keep these on hand for whenever dinner needs a little something extra. I have never had a bad experience with this brand!
Jill M.
I love the PictSweet steamable vegetable varieties, but I dislike the broccoli cuts kind. I love broccoli, but if it's not broccoli florets, you get the tough, tasteless stems and I hate those! I would recommend trying the florets instead of the cuts!
Kilah O.
How long does it take to cook in a steamable bag versus a regular bag? Is it quicker?