STEAM'ABLES ALL NATURAL Cuts Broccoli 10 OZ STAND UP BAG uploaded by Brunetta G.

BY STEAM'ABLES ALL NATURAL #5 in Frozen Vegetables

Enjoy what is good for you--naturally! All natural goodness in every mouth- watering bite! Place this amazing bag in the microwave and watch the magic happen! In minutes, it expands as the steam begins to gently cook your vegetables, locking in all the wholesome goodness mother nature provides. Pictsweet all natural broccoli is quick-frozen, right from the farm, without additives or preservatives. Our vibrant tender-crisp vegetables are full of sweet garden-fresh flavors. Enjoying what is good for you is the best part of steaming right in the bag. You've never tasted veggies this good! see more...

• How long does it take to cook in a steamable bag versus a...5 Answers
Joi J.
Concord , NC
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I use this at least once or twice a week!! Great side addition to any meal! Just pop in your microwave for around 5 minutes and you have a nutritious option that your family will definitely enjoy! I usually add a little veggie seasoning to mine and sprinkle a little cheese on top and kids love it!!! It's very affordable and easy cleanup as well. Great for anyone with a busy schedule who still wants to stay on track with their healthy eating!!
Kazi D.
I love broccoli and this is usually a great price and tastes pretty good. always have a few bags in the freezer
Brigitte M.
Champaign, IL
Do you know what got me into eating green vegetable? And I don't just mean just wanting to maintain my physique I am eating vegetables to really like them and to want to eat them again and again? Well the answer my friends is frozen vegetables. "No big deal," I hear you saying but it is! Y'all...if you pop these babies into the microwave for about 5 minutes, take them out, sprinkle on some cheese, pop in for another minute and then douse in hot sauce. It's like heaven. I do think will all veggies now. Moral of the story: frozen veggies should be eaten like nachos.
Stephanie S.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Great quick & easy side to add to dinner! I keep these on hand for whenever dinner needs a little something extra. I have never had a bad experience with this brand!
Christine S.
Millsboro, DE
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
The price is right and the food taste great! Takes maybe 3-5mins depending on your microwave and you have a quick and easy dinner side! I love these. They taste fresh and cook well. I use these a lot for dinners and soups for lunch. I highly recommend these!
Kat S.
Middlebury , VT
These are super cheap and cook really well and quickly. Love being able to cook veggies without putting much thought into it and these steamers for sure make that possible
Gabriela P.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I enjoy these. I always keep them for a easy meal prep. The price is always reasonable. I do recommend it to others. they taste good and its so easy to cook ,just toss them in the microwave and then they are done ready to eat. i will keep buying them.
Jane S.
I always keep these on hand. Super easy to heat up, and perfect every single time. There are a lot of stems in this variety though, so keep that in mind.
Luz H.
This is super easy to cook, I like to have several bags freeze and when I need them just take it out to cook it
kim r.
Lock Haven, PA
Steamables are the way to go! they are all natural and flash frozen to lock in the essential vitamins and minerals need by your body. Steaming is the best way to cook vegetables to get the maximum benefit from them and they are good for you since there is no added salt and preservatives.
Kilah O.
How long does it take to cook in a steamable bag versus a regular bag? Is it quicker?