BY STEAM'ABLES ALL NATURAL #5 in Frozen Vegetables

Enjoy what is good for you--naturally! All natural goodness in every mouth- watering bite! Place this amazing bag in the microwave and watch the magic happen! In minutes, it expands as the steam begins to gently cook your vegetables, locking in all the wholesome goodness mother nature provides. Pictsweet all natural broccoli is quick-frozen, right from the farm, without additives or preservatives. Our vibrant tender-crisp vegetables are full of sweet garden-fresh flavors. Enjoying what is good for you is the best part of steaming right in the bag. You've never tasted veggies this good! see more...

• How long does it take to cook in a steamable bag versus a regular...5 Answers
Brigitte M.
Champaign, IL
Do you know what got me into eating green vegetable? And I don't just mean just wanting to maintain my physique I am eating vegetables to really like them and to want to eat them again and again? Well the answer my friends is frozen vegetables. "No big deal," I hear you saying but it is! Y'all...if you pop these babies into the microwave for about 5 minutes, take them out, sprinkle on some cheese, pop in for another minute and then douse in hot sauce. It's like heaven. I do think will all veggies now. Moral of the story: frozen veggies should be eaten like nachos.
Caroline O.
brooklyn, NY
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Great for when you want a quick healthy snack or eat with food. Tasted just like broccoli and don't let in the fridge for so long cause it get soft when you warm it up taste like fridge but over great.
Joi J.
Concord, NC
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I use this at least once or twice a week!! Great side addition to any meal! Just pop in your microwave for around 5 minutes and you have a nutritious option that your family will definitely enjoy! I usually add a little veggie seasoning to mine and sprinkle a little cheese on top and kids love it!!! It's very affordable and easy cleanup as well. Great for anyone with a busy schedule who still wants to stay on track with their healthy eating!!
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
We love love love these steamables! The broccoli is one of our favorites we also love the mixed vegetables!! They are great quality produce and it is great tasting. It tastes just like it is fresh picked out of the garden! Great taste quality and wonderful quick ability to make a meal!
Christine S.
Millsboro, DE
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
The price is right and the food taste great! Takes maybe 3-5mins depending on your microwave and you have a quick and easy dinner side! I love these. They taste fresh and cook well. I use these a lot for dinners and soups for lunch. I highly recommend these!
Jill M.
I love the PictSweet steamable vegetable varieties, but I dislike the broccoli cuts kind. I love broccoli, but if it's not broccoli florets, you get the tough, tasteless stems and I hate those! I would recommend trying the florets instead of the cuts!
Gabriela P.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I enjoy these. I always keep them for a easy meal prep. The price is always reasonable. I do recommend it to others. they taste good and its so easy to cook ,just toss them in the microwave and then they are done ready to eat. i will keep buying them.
Ablueday2 S.
My kids are so weird and instead of the floret they prefer the stalks of broccoli so PictSweet broccoli cuts are perfect. They have a good mix of both parts of the broccoli. It is so convenient to toss a bag in the microwave on those busy nights when I don't have time to rinse, chop, and steam fresh broccoli.
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This broccoli is good if you need a quick side veggie at dinner, but I find that if you cook the broccoli for what it calls for on the bag it ends up pretty mushy. I tend to put it in a glass measuring cup, putting a little water in the bottom, and microwaving for 2 minutes. Not perfect, but not as mushy!
Kendal  G.
Ephrata, PA
These are great in a pinch, but personally I find that these Steam'ables feature too many broccoli stalks and not enough florets. They are convenient though, since you just toss them into the microwave, but I find them hard to eat plain. I almost always have to mix them with rice or other veggies.
Kilah O.
How long does it take to cook in a steamable bag versus a regular bag? Is it quicker?