BY STEAM'ABLES ALL NATURAL #7 in Frozen Vegetables

Enjoy what is good for you--naturally! All natural goodness in every mouth-watering bite! Place this amazing bag in the microwave and watch the magic happen! In minutes, it expands as the steam begins to gently cook your vegetables, locking in all the wholesome goodness Mother Nature provides. Pictsweet All Natural spinach is quick-frozen, right from the farm, without additives or preservatives. Our vibrant, tender-crisp vegetables are full of sweet garden-fresh flavors. Enjoying what is good for you is the best part of steaming right in the bag. you've never tasted veggies this good! see more...

• Has anyone used these in recipes other than just cook and...4 Answers
  • Does the spinach wilt and shrivel when steamed?3 Answers
  • Does this spinach have an after taste? To me, some frozen...6 Answers
  • "Easy clean up, and very good taste." in 1 review
  • "The taste is always fresh and they are usually cheaper than most brands." in 1 review
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
We all are used to microwaveable food being sort of just "okay" and never anything special.  This isn't that much different, hahaha, but I mean, come on... we ARE talking about Spinach here... it isn't like spinach was ever anything special.  This did cook very well in the microwave and came out as good as spinach can be!  Of course I prefer fresh, but with my busy life it isn't always possible to cook a fresh meal; this is definitely the next best thing.  I will purchase this again as well as recommend.  I am also pretty sure that Popeye would have prefered this version of spinach over any canned form.  Poor Popeye; he'll never know.
Yolanda S.
Waco
YES I LOVE SPINACH IT A GREAT HEALTHY FOOD AND I HAVE ENJOY EATING SPINACH ALL MY LIFE OUR HOLD FAMILY ENJOY IT EVEN MY GRANDCHILDREN I NEED TO TRY THIS BRAND YUMMY
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I prefer fresh spinach to frozen, but if I have to buy frozen I'm very picky about what brands I use. I've used this one before and I like it very well especially if I'm going to be using it in blended drinks like smoothies. I don't prefer my spinach cooked, but steaming it in the bag works and my husband seems to like it well enough.
Lilah W.
I buy this spinach a lot because it is usually on sale at Kroger. I don't microwave it though, I just open the bag and cook it on the stove. I like to use frozen spinach when I make quiche. I also add it to pasta sauce and one-pot dinners that I make with ground turkey, rice and cheese.
Sarah C.
I love veggies, but I don't always have time to boil water and prepare them. So I have to go without, or use from a can. Until now. With the simplicity of popping them in the microwave, removing and serving, I can afford to make any meal a healthy one. Within five minutes! This is one of my dining staples. I highly recommend it!
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
I love these types of veggies because they last longer then fresh ones. I always have a habbit of buying too much fresh and throwing most of out because it spoils, but tis I can elave in the freazer and keep for a while util I'm ready to use it. It tastes ok you can tell it wasn't fresh but it is still good.
Audrey B.
Raleigh, NC
This is great to use in our recipes, indian/greek, as it is usually cheaper and easier to keep on hand then fresh spinach. This brand is cheaper than most others, and tends to be on sale at our local grocer a lot. This specific type is great if I am low on time, as i can just pop it in the microwave and eat it with salt and pepper if necessary.
Betty R.
Philadelphia , MS
Im not a big spinach person but this spinach had a different taste maybe because all i had to do was heat it up.. its very easy to fix just toss it in microwave and put it on 2 mins and its ready!!
Ashleydawn W.
I love this brand. They are so easy to prepare even kids can make them. I think these are especially great for those nights you don't have a ton of time to prepare dinner for the family but still want them to have a great healthy meal.
charlotte f.
Blacklick, OH
As a vegtable lover I really love these I love the taste and the convenient.I put these in soups and stews and it is great.Beats me doing a lot of chopping and prepping.I will be using these often in the fall and winter season.
Melissa  R.
Round Rock, TX
If the speech get slimmy can you wash it then still eat them?
Ivy N.
Does this spinach have an after taste? To me, some frozen, steam-in-bag vegetables have a wang.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Are vitam ok ns still intact even though its been microwaved
Dixie a.
Phoenix, AZ
Has anyone used these in recipes other than just cook and serve?
Rebecca G.
Does the spinach wilt and shrivel when steamed?