Steam Mop™ Select Lightweight Steam Cleaner | 94E9T

The clean you need comes from steam. Give your hard floors a serious clean without hauling out the mop and bucket. The lightweight and maneuverable BISSELL Steam Mop™ Select is easy to use and the triangular steam mop head gets into hard-to-reach areas. Sanitize* and clean your floors without the need for harsh chemicals-all it takes is water. The two included microfiber steam mop pads tackle both everyday and tough, sticky messes. Now clean, sanitized* floors are a simple steam away.

Would you still recommend this? It seems like many versions are out, now.
Start your review of Steam Mop™ Select Lightweight Steam Cleaner | 94E9T!
Lori C.
Woodway, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
I love a good steam mop. If you are still mopping the old fashion way, stop and go get yourself a steam mop. It will change your life.
Kristie T.
Norlina, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
I purchased this steam mop a few months ago and it works wonders! I don't have to deal with a messy mop and bucket anymore, with helps me out tremendously since I have severe medical problems with my body. I put lemon fabulous or a Clorox cleaner in the reservoir and my floors are spotless and my home smells amazing. Amazon sells it for $59 and I had a gift card with a little over $30 on it.
life-traveling-decor B.
Odessa, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I have tile flooring in most of our home and I love this thing. I use it every weekend and it makes life so much easier.
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 10
5,766 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I love my steam mop!! I use it several times a week and it definitely does a great cleaning job!! I can't believe how dirty a floor really gets. These are great for all floors and I definitely recommend it.
Anastasiya N.
Stafford, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
It is very lightweight which is a huge plus for me. The steam works amazing on tiles in kitchen and bathroom. The triangle head is great for corners.
Jessica N.
Fairfield, CA
This steam mop is the best. It's lightweight and gets the job done! I habe hardwood floors and this mop leaves my floors squeaky clean.
Amy S.
Beavercreek, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Easy to store and pretty light. Simple design but leaves floor fairly streaky. The other pad is better for not streaking. Inexpensive and serves its purpose.
Haioda M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This product is good for the most parts. It gets the job done. But it's your call if you like the work or not.
Olivia T.
Kronenwetter, WI
I love our steam mop. It really does deep clean the floors- which is big for us since we have dogs and a baby. I love the little scent pads you can add for a fresh aroma too!
Eva H.
Omaha, NE
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My first steam mop I absolutely love it! I had grown tired of use the old method of cleaning my kitchen floor. I happen to be searching online and ran across this product. After reading the reviews it was like yes I’m getting this mop. Plus the price included free home delivery. I couldn’t be happier with my choose. No problem reaching corners underneath the cabinets. My floor smells great too when I use one of the Demineralized Water Plus Scents.