Steak-Umm Steaks Sliced - 14 CT uploaded by Maria P.Steak-Umm Steaks Sliced - 14 CT uploaded by Bridgett B.

BY STEAK-UMM #43 in Beef

Steak-Umm® Sliced Steaks.
America's Favorite Sliced Steak!
100% All Beef Sandwich Steaks Chopped, Shaped, Thinly Sliced.
14 Steaks.
Quality control. USDA approved.
U.S. Inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Buy on Walmart
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
These are the best for quick dinners! My family always loved these I even are them growing up . They are the best make at home cheese steak hoagies you can make . We are peppers and onions and throw some shredded cheese on top . Put it all on a hoagie bun throw it in the oven for 6 minutes and it comes out delicious . Sometimes I will find them on sale at kroger but anywhere they are high priced for this .
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Steak-Umm Steaks Sliced - 14 CT my teenagers love cheese steaks. Super simple to make. I add pepper and onions and shredded cheese. Super yummy! Definitely buy this again. Got this at Food Lion. Definitely recommend for teen boys who eat you out of house and home.
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
Disgusting how can they call this junk beef? It looks like a puree of sawdust and bubble gum. All the edges were already brown like they were oxidizing or something. I remember when these used to be just thinly sliced rib-eye. Now its nothing more than floor scraps made into a paste and then extruded onto wax paper.
Deborah B.
Rockford, OH
This has been a favorite of mine for years! It is simple to make and so tasty! Get the right bun and waaalaaaa delicious! Tender and juicy and even better if it is seasoned while cooking. It can be found in most grocery stores and is very cost effective.
Lakisha H.
Baltimore, MD
I'm a very picky eater so, while I love cheesesteak subs, I rarely buy them out. These have become a staple in my home. I can make one of my faves and its enjoyable every time.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
These are the best that you can buy to make Philly Cheese steaks; tastes sooo good. I would buy them every week if the price dropped a little but it is tender and juicy!!!
Taylor B.
Levittown , PA
Perfect way to make cheese steaks easily at home and cost efficient. They are delicious and simple to make!
Asia A.
I love making cheesesteaks. They cook easily and they taste really good. Definitely good for quick meals.
Jennifer T.
Wolcott, CT
Love steak ums! I only buy them when they are on sale because they are too expensive!
Alicia T.
Dover, PA
These are a must have in my freezer. They are super easy to make and taste delicious!