Food & SnacksFrozen FoodSteak-umm
Sliced Steaks 100% All Beef Sandwich Steaks - 6 CT

Steak-Umm Sliced Steaks 100% All Beef Sandwich Steaks - 6 CT

by Steak-umm

Steak-Umm® Sliced Steaks 100% All Beef Sandwich Steaks.
America's favorite sliced steak!
Chopped, shaped, thinly sliced.
Quality control.
USDA approved.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture EST. 2748.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Steak-Umm Sliced Steaks 100% All Beef Sandwich Steaks - 6 CT!
Laura B.
Fowlerville, MI
I'm pretty sure they got their name because when you open the box you say "UMMM what kind of meat is this?". Very greasy, no taste, and an overall pretty repulsive product that my high school loved to serve.
Kris D.
Muskegon
What on Earth did I get tricked into buying? The taste is terrible and it's obviously not steak in any way. I bought the 21 piece box and it Cooks into the most disgusting ground meat. You are much better off buying the cheapest hamburger the store sells.
Lindsey R.
Smithtown, NY
A quick cheap meal! I can’t believe how easy and fast they are to make. We had them last night, sautéed peppers, onions, mushrooms and jalepenos and put cheese on top. Tasted just like Jersey Mikes, but only $4 for both of us as opposed to $20+
Lorrie M.
This brings me back to childhood for sure! I love that this takes about two minutes to cook. Personally, I love to cook the steaks whole, layer cheese in the middle & fold them in half over the cheese. Put that on a sandwich & you have a quick lunch! For breakfast, fry two steak umms, add cheese if desired & fry two eggs. Cheap steak & eggs! Please be aware when purchasing that they are a little greasy but I don’t mind that at all. They also aren’t t-bones or filet mignons. It’s sliced beef steak. It tastes like sliced beef steak. As long as you aren’t expecting steak in a box-I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. This is a fast and easy meal that you will enjoy!
Justina P.
Bountiful, UT
This is a quick convenient way to make French dip sandwiches. The meat is always perfectly sliced just the right thickness to make for quick cooking and layering onto hoggie like rolls. Is greasy as to be expected for cheap frozen meat but just bloat with towel if you don't like that much grease.
Janelle J.
MIAMI, FL
I muat say that this is the best and this is a muat have essential for a backyard bash its amazing
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Love frying onions and peppers with white cheese on a hoagie with this meat it is awesome for dinner :)
Caitrin R.
Bethlehem, GA
We love keeping this on hand. It’s something easy to get out for Phillies, quesadillas, pizza, breakfast burritos. The only negative is how greasy it gets.
Michelle T.
South Paris
I can eat these all day everyday! I like to add some garlic salt to them and then some gravy and rice pilaf and mix it all together. Yum!
Rebecca S.
Raleigh, NC
We love Steak-umms. So easy to cook, then pile em high on our favorite sesame seed buns with sautéed onions and peppers and shred cheese for our take on a Philly Cheesesteak sandwich. Been enjoying these for years!

Looking for your answer?