Steak 'n Shake Chili with Beans uploaded by Jessica N.

BY GENERIC

Steak 'n Shake Chili with Beans: Great on hot dogs*NEW_LINE* U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture*NEW_LINE* see more...

Kari V.
Steelville, MO
I don't really eat a lot of canned chili, but when I do, 100% of the time I reach for this! Steak N' Shake chili with beans has the perfect level of heat for me, and is mild and easy to eat. The chunks of beef are large and meaty and delicious, and the beans are plump and perfectly cooked. Every spoonful is bursting with beef and beans and sauce! I find myself licking the bowl clean when I've finished it. I even have to take chili to my mom in Oklahoma, where they don't sell it, because she loves it just as much as I do! If you're craving a meaty, delicious chili, Steak N' Shake canned chili with beans will not disappoint! It's absolutely delicious.
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
I love this chili! I am a fan of steak and shakes chili. It is pricey for a can though so only get it once in awhile from my local logli. The only canned chili i really eat.
Leah W.
SPRINGFIELD, MO
My husband loves this chili. It's pretty pricy for a canned chili when there ar3 so many other's out there but it's his go to for lunch. He says it's bett3r than at the restaurant.
Carol A.
Vero Beach, FL
I love beans so I decided to try the beans with steak 'n shake Chili but I prefer the beans with rice. I didn't care for the chili at all. I have not eaten chili since than but continue with my love for beans.
John W.
Murfreesboro, TN
Steak 'n Shake Chili with Beans this chili is AMAZING!! I love getting it with some shredded cheese on top with some oyster crackers. Yumminess
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this chili! It tastes so good! However it is a bit on the pricey side but it is easy to make and goes well with tamales
Shannon D.
Largo, FL
Best. Stuff. Ever. I love their chili 3-way...paired with a hand dipped chocolate covered strawberry shake and its perfecto
Katie T.
Louisa, KY
Omg I love Steak ‘n Shake it’s the best place ever and they have great prices and their shakes are to die for