BY STAYFREE

STAYFREE® ULTRA THIN™ Super Long with Wings. New Flexible Layers Let you move the way you want. Cottony dry cover*. Feel fresh with odor neutralizers. FOUR WALL PROTECTION® is designed for leak protection side-to-side and front-to-backCLEANQUILT® pulls fluid away fast so you feel cleaner. STAYFREE® Heavy Protection products are ideal for: Heavy period flow. Overnight protection. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "Stayfree is my favorite brand of pads as it is absorbant and comfortable and easy to fit into small pockets in your purse/toilettries bag to be "hidden". " in 1 review
Shama B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I highly recommend this product to any one who is on their period. I myself use both pads and tampons and towards the end of my period i use pads only. I bought this product from walgreens and it was super affordable and it worked superbly. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Christy M.
Hollywood, FL
I have been using Stayfree since my 3rd child was born.
That was 13 years ago! I have tried others along the way but
would always seem to come back to these.
They absorb better and the cotton cover is so soft
over other brands. Only brand for me now.
Cristina L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Decided to try a different brand of pads and the low price caught my attention. These thin pads feel like cardboard! Not comfy at all. Sticking to always infinity! Gave it a c because it is a pad and does what I need for it to do.
Elizabeth R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
After trying a few other brands, this is the only brand I will use. It is soft, very absorbent, and I love that it is thin with wings. Not sure how well the ultra thin would do with a heavier flow though. I use the unscented version and have never had a problem with smell
melissa c.
Twentynine Palms, CA
I am heavy for a couple of days and these work great. They are thin and comfortable. I've tried other brands but I keep coming back to stay free. I like the wings because I feel the pad stays in place. Price is affordable and I can usually find a coupon.
Cheyenne G.
These can be really hard to find but they work wonderfully. I totally trust these and am confident that I have nothing to worry about with these. I would definitely suggest trying them if you can find them and they aren't expensive which is a plus.
Sarah D.
Kernersville, NC
Stayfree pads are a great alternative to the fancy-shmancy Always Infinity. They work just like them, except with a different design and WAY better price. I totally recommend these to anyone looking for a cheap, great quality pad.
Jazmin B.
Fairburn, GA
These are my favorite to use! I used to use Always, but these are much better. They don't move and they are absorbent. Great product. I would definitely recommend this product.
Tiffany C.
Plano, TX
Stayfree is my favorite brand of pads as it is absorbent and comfortable and easy to fit into small pockets in your purse/toilettries bag to be "hidden".
Karina J.
All stay free products work pretty well. I would suggest only buying these winged ones If you were going to be doing a lot of exercise or something.
Christina C.