BY STAYFREE

18 pads. see more...

Julia M.
Julia M.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are my car/back up s if I ever run out of my tampons. They work well and I love the wings because I love a lot and I'm a very active person so it stays attached to my undies. This makes it feel like it's not even there which is a plus. My periods are pretty light so this product holds and leaves me feeling clean!
Fatima S.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
My significant other got me these one time instead of the always and I must say I was pretty impressed I had never used anything other than always.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Quartz Hill, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
The only brand I use! I can't wear tampons so I need something that works for me and it's stay free with wings!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Stay dry...fresh....not bulky! I have used this brand since i was 12,,,now I'm 33. I am going to introduc this product to my four daughters when they start their cycles.
Melissa t.
Melissa t.
webster , MA
I love this brand. I usually buy these the most. They do their job. Haven't had a leak. They are long enough and keep their shape.
Desiree M.
Desiree M.
San Antonio, TX
Never have to worry when wearing these. Reliable and comfortable. plus it keeps you dry. I would recommend these to anyone
Tony Rose Y.
Tony Rose Y.
Conyers, GA
Very absorbent I really like this brand never let me down.good pricing on it too
Kim T.
Kim T.
Manistique, MI
The wings are a must! These are great. Very absorbent. Very reasonably priced. Never leak for me!!
Shelby F.
Shelby F.
I really like stay free products. And the fact that they're fairly cheap is even better. Great product for the price!
Yvonne G.
Yvonne G.
Muskegon, MI
My mom looked at by stayfee ultra
Safe and fill young agan and so
Mush more and happy