Stayfree ® Ultra Thin ® Regular with Wings

With new flexible layers to let you move the way you want.

Who else loves these pads??
Start your review of Stayfree ® Ultra Thin ® Regular with Wings!
Stayfree Ultra-thin pads are perfect for light days. I barely notice I'm wearing one. The packaging is tasteful and not boring. It's easy to remove from the wrapper and the adhesive sticks so well that the pad doesn't shift throughout my movement. I don't notice an annoying "typical pad" scent with this product so I feel that I'm wearing subtle protection. No one needs to know I'm on my period with a recognizable pad scent/fragrance. Size/length is perfect as well. Definitely a staple in my bathroom cupboard for myself, daughters, and female guests.
Stayfree ® Ultra Thin ® Regular with Wings uploaded by Yasbel A.
They are affordable and shapes with my body. Is the only ultra thin pads I could find that makes me feel comfortable. Available in the stores I normally do shopping. My teenage daughter likes them too.
Pilgrim, KY
Stayfree ® Ultra Thin ® Regular with Wings uploaded by Tiffany T.
I definitely recommend these pads they are awesome. Thank you for making a great product. Stayfree® Deodorant Maxi Pads 66 ct Pack
Poway, CA
I wish I could give star less than 1..worst and the most uncomfortable pads I have ever used ..the pack that I bought had issues with the wings ..the sticky glue which is supposed to be on the wing was stuck on the pad (was the case with all the pads I used from this pack ) which made it really uncomfortable ..not sure if this was the issue with is pack but I doubt I will use this version of the brand again..these guys should seriously do proper quality check!
Marion Sta, MD
Highly recommend this product. It really works to hold alot of liquid and unlike alot of products this one does not break me out and make me uncomfortable when your uncomfortable already.
SanDiego
I’m really love this product. It’s really soft and high quality. I have a sensitivity skin and I can’t use different kinds of pads. Only, I can use this brand because works really good for me. I would buy this product each month.
Folkston, GA
I have been using this product since I was about 15, I'm 37 now. I've never had any issues with leaks, even when i used them just after child birth.
Cape Coral, FL
I like that these are thin and don’t feel like a diaper, but give me extra protection. I have issues with pads moving around, so the wings are necessary. Even these sometimes bunch up in the front and the back. But, overall they work very well.
Pilgrim, KY
Love these pads. I use them all the time and they are reliable. Definitely recommend to anyone.
E Mckeesport, PA
I was using a store brand that was comparable for a long time, and I thought it was basically the same. Recently I changed back, and I'm never switching again. It it so much softer and comfortable