BY STAYFREE #30 in Pads

Stayfree® Overnight Products are Ideal for : Overnight protection. Heavy period flow. Overnight Pads from the Stayfree® Brand It s not always easy to get a good night s sleep when you have your period. And it s not just because of bloating, period cramps and other unwelcome menstrual symptoms that might visit at that time of the month.  You guard your movements, trying to protect against nighttime leaks.  No matter which way you toss or turn, you get the maximum leak protection.  Combine that remarkable absorbency with the cottony softness of Stayfree® Overnight pads to feel comfortable and confid. see more...

Elizabeth b.
Uniontown, PA
This one of my favorite pads from stayfree. It's very samilar to the always thick pads. It's very easy to use and it's one of the pads that i feel like was super comfortable.
Tasnia I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I wish I could give it a 5 lol . It's so comfortable to wear and no irritation . I almost thought of switching to it from Always BUT it doesn't stay in place because the wings are thin and flimsy, which doesn't stay in place for a long time . That was a deal breaker for me. Plus the pad is not so thin
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Stayfree ultra thin with wings. They are a lifesaver. I have tried every pad and this one is perfect it feels like im not wearing one which is amazing. Very affordable. I would highly recommend these to someone looking for coverage and not be bulky.
Amanda S.
These are really great pads, especially for overnight. These pads cover more area than any other I have found. The adhesive sticks well and lifts less than many other brands. If you struggle with heavy flow, these can help you feel more secure about leaks.
Brittney M.
Alhambra, CA
So, Kotex discontinued their version of these ultra-thin pads with wings and naturally, I was a bit bummed. I spent about two months trying to find something similar. A friend recommended these magical things to me.

I was a little apprehensive at first because I hadn't heard of the brand, and I couldn't find any crazy awesome reviews about them. I was really surprised with this product! It kept me dry and definitely has the protection thing down. They are really affordable and are honestly the best pad I've ever used. They are made of some cloth-like material,and not that plasticky type stuff like the Always brand (which I really liked).

Definitely recommend this product!

Alexa F.
Hopewell, VA
I always purchase the stayfree brand as long as the store I am shopping at carries it. I purchased this kind for the first time last month and I love them and I think I may go out of the way now just to get these! They are so comfortable and keep my clothes completely protected all night ( I actually use them during the day too!) They have a nice scent to them which is always a plus for me! I'm not sure if other women have this issue but wearing pads that have that plasticy like cover in them irritates my skin and causes rash. These do not have that, they actually feel like part of your underwear!
Tara C.
Hawesville, KY
This is the only product I can use that will not irritate my skin. My skin can actually breathe while using this product and that's a plus! I also like the fact that they are overnight pads and have "night guard zone" with anti leak channels so I don't have to worry about any leaking while sleeping or even during the day. They have a cotton feel and not that plastic feel like most pads. They are ideal size for heavy flows whether you use them at night or during the day. They are a decent price as well. My go to brand for sure!
Shellie S.
Beech Island, SC
I'm a tampon wearer during the day, but when it comes to night time I just don't feel comfortable wearing them. I have always had trouble finding a pad that had good coverage and great absorbency, but didn't make you feel like you had this huge wad of something between your legs. I have never had a leak out. They stay put. They are thin that even if you wore them during the day there isn't going to be a "outline" of it showing. Also love the back how it fans out and has the sticky tabs there as well.
Yuvetta H.
I knew something was different, the Kotex logo was missing. I was down to my last package of these, so I ran out to the store to get some more. When I was finally using them, I noticed that they were a little bit thicker than the ones I had before. But overall, still same great quality. I have tried other brands and am ashamed to have tried them. Wasted money, time and possible embarrassment. Stayfree pads ROCK!! Which reminds me, I gotta go buy some more today. LOL
Lyndsay S.
Binghamton , NY
These are my go-to pads. Let's face it, having your period is bad enough, at least we should be able to be protected and comfortable. These pads are thin but offer maximum protection. I barely feel like I'm wearing a pad but I'm confident enough to wear my favorite light blue dress pants. If you gotta wear a pad, this is a good bet
Liyu W.
How's Night use feelings?