BY STAYFREE

Stayfree® Ultra Thin Overnight with Wings.
Jumbo pack.
New! Better protection.
Night-Guard® zone.
Dry, cool & comfortable.
Thermo Control™.
40 pads. see more...

heavenly s.
Glendale, AZ
The only sanitary napkin of its kind, Always® Infinity® offers women powerful absorbency like never before. It’s made with an über-absorbent material called Infinicel™ that has the power to absorb ten times its weight, yet remains unbelievably light. With a dual Flexi-Wing® design that fits the curvature of your panty, Microdots™ designed for super-fast absorption, and an incredibly soft cover, Always Infinity hygienic pad is amazing.

Absorbency

Always Infinity pads are made with their revolutionary Infinicel material that provides super fast absorption and leak lock protection.

The absorption for the Always Infinity line include “Regular”, “Heavy”, and “Overnight” but the absorption performs the same for all pads. They all absorb 4X more than you may need and the only difference is their size.

The pad is made up of two foam layers. The top one has micro-dots and those are the holes that you see. They act as one way tunnels that quickly absorb your period, locking it in the second
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
These are one of the only sanitary pads that I love and trust. Dealing with endometriosis can be scary especially when you don't know if today will be your heaviest flow day....I like to use these at the end of my cycle when all the bad stuff has occurred for when I need a little extra protection. I don't feel like I wet myself with these. They are super absorbent and a very comfortable to sleep in. Now, I don't have to worry about leaking onto the bed at night. Thank you, Always, for giving me my life back!
Sher L.
Lansing, MI
I have tried many products over the years and I prefer Stayfree the best, I was so happy when they came out with Ultra Thins. These are the only ones I can wear that don't bother my sensitive skin.
Tara K.
Horicon, WI
These are amazing, need I say more. They protect me while I'm sleeping, prevent any leaks. I feel confident with them on.
Lauren T.
La Palma, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
These pads are perfect for nights. It keeps everything from getting stained and is effective. They are affordable.
Latoya B.
I love using these ultra thin overnight pads because they keep me covered all night long without feeling like I am wearing a diaper. I have never had a leak or accident with these pads. Even on my heaviest of days (usually my first day), I still am covered. I even wear these during the day especially if I am away from the house for a long period of time. I feel confident while wearing these pads because I know these have better protection than other pads. I would recommend these to any women that wants extra protection during long wear, especially at night.
Tracey T.
Port Hawkesbury, ['', '', '']
How much can you say about a product like this? No one likes them, regardless of what the companies do to try and make them more tolerable. But these ones do their job, that's for sure, and since they're thin they're not terribly uncomfortable.