Stayfree® Super Maxi Pads uploaded by Mariangel O.Stayfree® Super Maxi Pads uploaded by Mariangel O.Stayfree® Super Maxi Pads uploaded by Ana Z.

BY STAYFREE #45 in Feminine Products

ThermoControl® Technology. Inspired by high performance athletic fabrics quickly pulls moisture away from your body & allows air circulation. Keeps You Dry for Up to 8 Hours. Absorbs in seconds. Anti-Leak Channels. Help block leaks front to back and side to side. Only from Stayfree®.

Ana Z.
Son unas buenas toallas sanitarias, absorben bastante y te sientes protegida, no se corre nada, no causan irritación ni mal olor depende de tu flujo te pueden aguantar 4 horas, son relativamente económicas y se encuentran en cualquier supermercado o farmacia, si las seguiría usando y si las recomiendo.

They are good sanitary towels, absorb enough and you feel protected, do not run anything, do not cause irritation or bad smell depends on your flow can last 4 hours, are relatively inexpensive and are in any supermarket or pharmacy, I'm continue using And yes I recommend them.
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
For the most part when I am on my period throughout the day I prefer to wear a tampon however, when it comes to sleeping I will then use these pads in specific. They're rather comfortable and work great for me, being that I'm rather heavy when it comes to blood.. sorry for the TMI haha.
Kendra R.
Blairs Mills, PA
When I used to wear pads I really enjoyed this brand. It did a great job at what it's supposed to do and it has a nice price. I can't wear pads anymore because I get rashes but I would recommend this to those who wear pads.
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
These are usually my second choice when it comes to pads. They definitely take care of the job. The only thing i do not like about them is that they do not have the wings. Which are very important.
Rachael M.
Since I have gotten older my periods have become more heavy, Stayfree Super Maxi Pads work great. I don't have to worry about ruining my clothes because they are long enough. They do not irritate and they are not too bulky. I like that you can't tell you are wearing a pad, that's the best part.
Sabrina G.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have always used stayfree. I like the ones without the deodorant. I usually buy these at walmart and come in all different sizes. Stayfree are very absorbent which keeps your mind at ease. They are comfortable for daily use and keep you dry. I am definitely satified.
Laura R.
Sedro Woolley, WA
My favorite product! Super soft! I love the shape and feel of them. They have a great cottony texture and keep me dry. I found these at Target in the feminine products. I use 1-2 daily. They are great. I would buy them again! They're a go-to. I'm pretty happy.
Denise T.
Arverne, NY
Love this product, helps me keep dry when I have my period. Amazing product and an amazing price. I definitely recommend this product to every women who uses pads instead of tampons. Extremely easy to use and I would definitely buy this product again!
Maddie G.
I'm so glad I've finally found my favorite pad and I no longer have to try different brands and sizes to find one that's comfortable yet reliable. Stayfree pads fit perfectly, feel like they're barely there, yet prove to be extremely absorbent and comfortable.
Kathy Lee C.
El Paso, TX
These pads have it all and are my main choice. Though I've been use to wearing pads with wings, these are just as good as those for overnight wear or if your flow is heavy. They stay in place and aren't overly bulky. I Love these pads.
Däylä N.
Sharjah
Which one is better @stay free or @always
Makeup G.
Bronx, NY
Do these irritate your skin?