Stayfree® Super Maxi Pads uploaded by Ana Z.Stayfree® Super Maxi Pads uploaded by Mariangel O.Stayfree® Super Maxi Pads uploaded by Mariangel O.

BY STAYFREE #33 in Feminine Products

ThermoControl® Technology. Inspired by high performance athletic fabrics quickly pulls moisture away from your body & allows air circulation. Keeps You Dry for Up to 8 Hours. Absorbs in seconds. Anti-Leak Channels. Help block leaks front to back and side to side. Only from Stayfree®.

Allison G.
Allison G.
Buffalo, NY
I use to use Always pads they felt plastic to me and after hour of wearing would burn my skin on the inside folds. I switch to these Stayfree pads an I love that they are cotton feeling absorb well and overall keep me feeling dry. I will never use a different brand. Stayfree will always be my go to pad. Highly recommend.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Since I have gotten older my periods have become more heavy, Stayfree Super Maxi Pads work great. I don't have to worry about ruining my clothes because they are long enough. They do not irritate and they are not too bulky. I like that you can't tell you are wearing a pad, that's the best part.
Briana V.
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
For the most part when I am on my period throughout the day I prefer to wear a tampon however, when it comes to sleeping I will then use these pads in specific. They're rather comfortable and work great for me, being that I'm rather heavy when it comes to blood.. sorry for the TMI haha.
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have always used stayfree. I like the ones without the deodorant. I usually buy these at walmart and come in all different sizes. Stayfree are very absorbent which keeps your mind at ease. They are comfortable for daily use and keep you dry. I am definitely satified.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Sedro Woolley, WA
My favorite product! Super soft! I love the shape and feel of them. They have a great cottony texture and keep me dry. I found these at Target in the feminine products. I use 1-2 daily. They are great. I would buy them again! They're a go-to. I'm pretty happy.
Maddie G.
Maddie G.
I'm so glad I've finally found my favorite pad and I no longer have to try different brands and sizes to find one that's comfortable yet reliable. Stayfree pads fit perfectly, feel like they're barely there, yet prove to be extremely absorbent and comfortable.
Denise T.
Denise T.
Arverne, NY
Love this product, helps me keep dry when I have my period. Amazing product and an amazing price. I definitely recommend this product to every women who uses pads instead of tampons. Extremely easy to use and I would definitely buy this product again!
Yanibell P.
Yanibell P.
New york, Ny
These are the pads that I have been using my entire life. They help me feel secure whether I'm at home, work, or outdoors. They are average priced and I usually get them at my local drugstore. They definitely help you stay free.
Monica B.
Monica B.
My absolute favorite pads. I've tried other brands, but they never hold up like Stay Free. These pads do not bunch up or get twisted while in place, and they never make me feel like I'm wearing adult diapers!
Sandi W.
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Love these maxi pads. They are super absorbent & keep leaks at bay. Super effective & are affordable. Would recommend these to my family & friends. Easy to use & are much better quality than store brands
Makeup G.
Makeup G.
Bronx, NY
Do these irritate your skin?