Stayfree® Super Maxi Pads uploaded by Mariangel O.Stayfree® Super Maxi Pads uploaded by Mariangel O.Stayfree® Super Maxi Pads uploaded by Ana Z.

BY STAYFREE #73 in Feminine Products

ThermoControl® Technology. Inspired by high performance athletic fabrics quickly pulls moisture away from your body & allows air circulation. Keeps You Dry for Up to 8 Hours. Absorbs in seconds. Anti-Leak Channels. Help block leaks front to back and side to side. Only from Stayfree®.

Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Since I have gotten older my periods have become more heavy, Stayfree Super Maxi Pads work great. I don't have to worry about ruining my clothes because they are long enough. They do not irritate and they are not too bulky. I like that you can't tell you are wearing a pad, that's the best part.
Briana V.
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
For the most part when I am on my period throughout the day I prefer to wear a tampon however, when it comes to sleeping I will then use these pads in specific. They're rather comfortable and work great for me, being that I'm rather heavy when it comes to blood.. sorry for the TMI haha.
Maddie G.
Maddie G.
I'm so glad I've finally found my favorite pad and I no longer have to try different brands and sizes to find one that's comfortable yet reliable. Stayfree pads fit perfectly, feel like they're barely there, yet prove to be extremely absorbent and comfortable.
Yanibell P.
Yanibell P.
These are the pads that I have been using my entire life. They help me feel secure whether I'm at home, work, or outdoors. They are average priced and I usually get them at my local drugstore. They definitely help you stay free.
Monica B.
Monica B.
My absolute favorite pads. I've tried other brands, but they never hold up like Stay Free. These pads do not bunch up or get twisted while in place, and they never make me feel like I'm wearing adult diapers!
Sandi W.
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Love these maxi pads. They are super absorbent & keep leaks at bay. Super effective & are affordable. Would recommend these to my family & friends. Easy to use & are much better quality than store brands
Ingrid V.
Ingrid V.
These are the pads you want if you have a heavy period. I mean HEAVY, like your initial day of menstrual bleeding would look like a homicide crime scene if it weren't captured by a heavy duty pad.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Phoenix, AZ
These saved my life after having a baby. The amount of blood these had to absorb was no joke! I went through at least 2 packs a week because they were one of the only pads that held up.
Holly S.
Holly S.
Henderson, NV
I like the Super aspect and the cost of StayFree products. My biggest issue though is the comfort is not there and there is a smell when using these.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Best ones for me use them every time of the month and the big pack is so helpful it works for me so that's why I keep purchasing the same ones
Makeup G.
Makeup G.
Bronx, NY
Do these irritate your skin?