Stayfree® Super Long Classic Pads 22 ct Pack uploaded by alyssa p.Stayfree® Super Long Classic Pads 22 ct Pack uploaded by Lisbeth S.

BY STAYFREE

ThermoControl® Technology: Inspired by high-performance athletic fabrics; Quickly pulls moisture away from your body & allows air circulation. Helps Keep You Dry for up to 8 Hours: Absorbs in seconds. Four Wall Protection®: Reinforced design for side-to-side and front-to-back leak protection. see more...

alyssa p.
Albuquerque, NM
Stayfree® Super Long Classic Pads 22 ct Pack are the best. not only are they not expensive they are super long , absorbent, and stay put. thank you for having this product in store Walmart
Latisha S.
Wayne, WV
Stayfree classic superlong pads are simply amazing. I love how it does not break me out! It’s very affordable and not pricey! Every 2-3 month when I get my monthly! Usually buy em at Walmart or CVS! Their comfortably dry for 8 hours depending on your flow.
Claudia M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought it because it was on sale and I wasn’t sure it was gonna work but I love the fact that it doesn’t have wings so you feel even more free when you do your regular activities so I really recommend it but I understand that during this days I everyone feels comfortable with different brands but if you can give it a shot
Caitlin V.
Back when I would have a heavy flow I would not sleep comfortable or in peace thinking I would wake up to a mess, but then I discovered these super long pads that helped make it easier when on my period. I still use these every now and then because I know I can depend on them well. They were the perfect shape and long enough for me.
Zarmeshaa R.
Hot Springs, AR
Very comfortable and keeps me dry at night. The only ones I will use. Very cheap and affordable... Leak free, absorbs really really good. I would recommend to others that love to use pads rather then tampons.
Kelsey H.
Stayfree is an okay brand for the price, but I really prefer Always. Stayfree doesn't seem to have the same absorbency.
member-06ead0e42
Estas túallas femeninas son las mejores que a mí me an servido, son muy buenas y absorben muchísimo.
Clarissa C.
Sylmar, CA
Favorite pads!! Always worry free! Feels like you're not even wearing a pad at all lol
Lisbeth S.
Son buenas, no se mueven, absorben todo muy bien, no molestan en general son buenas