Stayfree Overnight Ultra Thin with Wings Pads- 14 CT uploaded by Danielle S.

BY STAYFREE

Stayfree® Ultra Thin Overnight with Wings.
New!

• Has anyone put this to the test? How heavy of a flow can u have t...2 Answers
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Macclenny, FL
For someone with a heavy flow, and like comfort, stayfree overnight pads are for you, unless other brands you don't leak through or around the pad. It also doesn't stick to you like other popular brands. I buy these every time I am on my period, and I am a loyal customer to stayfree. The price is very decent and not over priced, and I love that it has wings.
Shirley K.
Shirley K.
Baltimore, MD
These stay free overnight with wings are okay. They are very comfortable to wear. They are so thin it is unbelievable. However my experience with them has been with a heavy flow they tend to leak a lot more especially if I am tossing & turning. With a normal flow there are no issues.
Kathleen V.
Kathleen V.
sacramento, CA
I really like this product for overnight. It really does the job. I do not get any leaks so that is always a plus for me. I would recommend it for any women because it's comfortable to even sleep in. The pad isn't too thick therefore it's manageable if you're lightweight.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
I have been using this product for many years. It is my 1st go to pads. They do the job well and I do not have any complaints. I always buy them in advance so that I never run out of them. They are extremely effective and I would recommend them to other women.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
I have been using this brand for years! I have a very heavy flow and use the overnight ones all day & night. These thin ones work great and give great coverage. You don't feel like your wearing a big bulky pad.
Sandra W.
Sandra W.
I am so in love with these pads and I faithfully usevp them every month. The pad thin design is awesome as it doesn't look like a bulge in your pants they even work during heavy months
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Midlothian, VA
I really like these pads. They're the right length, width and not thick. I don't like a big bulky pad and this isn't one of those. They feel very comfortable to wear.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
These stay free overnight ultra thin pads with wings are great. I don't have to worry about waking up to a mess.
Amdie Del V C.
Amdie Del V C.
This is very good, it is thin but at the same time has a good coverage and its very comfortable.
Yohana A.
Yohana A.
Edinburg, TX
Great pads,highly recommend,keeps you clean and worth the money,I love them
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Holmes, NY
Has anyone put this to the test? How heavy of a flow can u have to use this
Génesis Q.
Génesis Q.
I would like to try it, how about the quality?