BY STAYFREE

Stayfree® Maxi Super Long With Wings Jumbo Pack.
Dry, cool & comfortable.
Thermo Control™.
Anti-leak channels.
45 pads. see more...

Jennifer V.
Jamaica, NY
Great pad because it absorbs a lot especially overnight which is a crucial thing. The only issue I have is the actual wings, I feel like the sticky art gets stuck on my underwear and sometimes it is difficult to get off. Other than that its a great product.
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A very nice quality of pads, has wings which can keep you feeling free during your day, I bought it from Dollar General store and you can find it as well at Walmart.😍
Leala A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've used this brand for years and it's a brand I trust. It has a cotton layer that touches your skin, unlike other brands that have a plasticy layer that makes my sensitive skin chafe.
Cristine L.
BLANCHESTER, OH
I currently switched to Stay free Maxi Pad because my old brand is not good for me anymore.
Stay free feels very comfortable and so soft. It doesn't even irritating my skin, it absorbs a lot compare to the old brand I use. i am really satisfied with stay free
Elizabeth W.
These absorb well. The thing I really like about these is that they don't get crunchy over time. You can move freely without hearing that crinkling pad noise that you hear sometimes with other brands. I've never leaked with these.
Minerllie C.
Brooklyn , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not my favorite pads. I only bought them once or twice. They hold, but they are too thick and have no wings which I hate! But if you don't mind the missing wings, I would recommend it. It's also slightly scented
Javene S.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love stayfree! It's not only comfortable but absorbs really well. It contours to your body and with wings you know it will stay in place. If you have a heavy flow then this is definitely the brand to go!
Dawn M.
Raleigh, NC
Stay free maxi pads with wings are my favorite. They aren't wax and don't stay wet like several kinds do. They seem to be hard to find in stores consistently tho
Mrs J.
I love stay free pads. With wings I don't have leakage but I love these for my menestrual ...very absorbs & stays in place last all night
Breanna N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I been using these pads since I was a little girl when I started my cycle. I use the store brands unless they are out of stock

Walmart