Stayfree® Maxi Regular Pads with Wings uploaded by Anaya N.

BY STAYFREE

Stayfree® Maxi Regular Pads with Wings feature reinforced FOUR WALL PROTECTION®, designed for leak protection side-to-side and front-to-back, and anti-leak channels to lock in fluid and help keep you comfortably dry for up to 8 hours. The convenient Stayfree® Maxi Regular Pads with Wings provide added protection.

FOUR WALL PROTECTION with anti-leak channels help block leaks from front-to-back and side-to-side so you can worry less about leaks and focus on your day
IDEAL PROTECTION for heavy period flow
COTTONY SOFT cover for maximum comfort throughout even your heaviest days (no cotton in product)
QUICK ABSORBING quilted cover quickly absorbs fluids and keeps them away from your body so you feel as natural as possible
NEUTRALIZES ODORS so you can go through your day with confidence and without changing your routine

Andressa K.
Watkinsville , GA
This pads are really good! They are comfortable and comes in a big package that you can use for the whole month (or maybe more than this). I used it for the first time and I have nothing to complain because it worked fine and I had no leaks or problems with it! I totally recommend for who has a light-moderate period.
Krissi B.
Wetumpka, AL
The StayFree Maxi Deodorant Pads has all the features I was looking for to go through the "monthly cycle". I'm actually using one now and the first thing I noticed it absorbs the heavy phase very well. At first, I was worried I would experience "overflowing stains". But after I checked, the heaviness stayed only where it should be and I never smelled the odor due to the deodorant scent completely blocked it. I also liked the amount you get for the price, which is cheaper than going to the grocery store or pharmacy. I highly recommended this product if you're looking for sturdy protection with a pleasant scent and no concern of heavy stains. Highly recommend this product.
Alicia C.
Newport News, VA
I have been using stayfree since I was in high school. Love the fact they have wings and a super absorbing core so everything stays where it should my cycle 3 days long. Stayfree® Maxi Regular Pads with Wings
Brooke S.
Oroville, CA
I like these pads, the wings are great, but sometimes they still come unstuck if I do a lot of physical activity. There isn't anything spectacular about them, they're not my favourite brand, but I'd buy them again.
Andrea G.
These are the only pads I ever use. They absorb well and keep me dry without being bulky. They also keep me from smelling icky without having a strong  fragrance. I just wish I could get them without the outer plastic packaging. they have a back covering the sticky part so I do not see the need for extra waste.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
I get this brand all the time but it's and it's really affordable. I prefer winged pass but that is just my preference. They stay on better and stay in place. I would recommend this brand
Angela B.
Wimberley, TX
My first pads when I started my monthly friend . It's a little too bulky for me . I prefer the always infinity pads . Still a good product and not as expensive as other pads .
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
I use the stay free regular maxi pads and they work fine for me. I don't have any problems with them. They are usually cheaper than Always or Kotex too.
Sarah G.
I like these very much. They have wings So that helps with leakeages. They are comfy and not like other ones that are too thin and uncomftable.
Daniella H.
These are great for heavy flow. I typically prefer pads over tampons. They don't let me down. I wld suggest a thicker one for bedtime though

Amazon