Stayfree® Maxi Deodorant Pads

by Stayfree

Helps keep you dry for up to 8 hours.

Do they still make these?
Start your review of Stayfree® Maxi Deodorant Pads!
Jacqueline  O.
Romeoville, IL
Stayfree® Maxi Deodorant Pads uploaded by Jacqueline  O.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have tried so many different pads in my life. They are so easy to use. They stay in place. I’ve only bought this plan for the past four years. Works very well. I would recommend to others. And very cheap to buy
brenda Y.
Fulton, NY
These work very well have used them for years and plan on having my daughters use them
Rosy N.
Apex, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
My holy grail for feminine choice of pads. Ive been a loyal user for years. It is the best brand in my opinion, I have tried different brands of pads, and Stayfree is not replaceable. Very affordable with good quality of pads.
Cassie  N.
Bellaire, OH
I use to buy the stayfree pads for myself. I found this brand was most comfortable for me and held up better for me. They are lightly scented I prefer scented panty liners and pads.Someone else might not be able to use the scented ones. They are affordable and durable good purchase
La'Carriesse W.
Cordova, TN
Would recommend to anyone woman with a heavy flow! Pre birth , post birth, or just heavy
Verlinda S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I've used these for years....since I was in 5th grade and i just turned 40 this yr. anyway-- I still like these. they are better than regular and yet not so big and bulky that the heavy day pads are like. I also like the smell.... idk... I love anything scented so scented pads....why not🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ it doesnt irritate or bother me...so I like these. Because I have endometriosis....my period has always been heavy... and I need bigger pads or I have to use pads and tampons together at times to get thru my heavy days. With these-- I feel safe enough and yet the pad doesnt feel bulky. I am a plus sized chick-- and these still work well for me. I have zero complaints. my ONLY issue is that they are not readily available everywhere. I cant find these much of anywhere.... and 4 of the Walmarts around me dont stock these. I wish I could find them a lot easier. Since my period just started again after almost 3 yrs on the pill....I am happy to need this type of stuff again. I hope I am able to locate this easier in the future. I am officially going to start looking for these this week and hopefully I am successful!!! Thanks for great, fantastic maxi pads Stayfree!! I started out using these at age 11...and I am still using this brand all these yrs later!!😁😁
Rochelle E.
manchester
Really comfortable and long lasting actually of the best brand I’ve used #stayfree Stayfree® Maxi Deodorant Pads ss
Safi B.
Waterbury, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m a stayfree girl .. from since beginning to now I always go back to stayfree.. it’s more absorbing and I find that for me personally it fits jus right.. it’s very affordable and this particular one has a scent to it so you don’t walk around smelling like rank 👀
Jessica D.
Minneapolis, MN
Perfect because it doesn’t have wings. Easy to remove and i like these for my gym workouts
Megan S.
Louisville, KY
I used these when I first started my cycle years ago. When I was younger and not dating or really caring I should say, these were perfect. I had terrible periods and these really did the trick. I still use this brand to this day.