Stayfree® Deodorant Maxi Pads 66 ct Pack

by Stayfree

ThermoControl® Technology inspired by high performance athletic fabrics; quickly pulls moisture away from your body & allows air circulation. Keeps you dry for up to 8 hours. Absorbs in seconds.

Do they still make these?
Start your review of Stayfree® Deodorant Maxi Pads 66 ct Pack!
Millcreek, UT
I've used these for years....since I was in 5th grade and i just turned 40 this yr. anyway-- I still like these. they are better than regular and yet not so big and bulky that the heavy day pads are like. I also like the smell.... idk... I love anything scented so scented pads....why not🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ it doesnt irritate or bother me...so I like these. Because I have endometriosis....my period has always been heavy... and I need bigger pads or I have to use pads and tampons together at times to get thru my heavy days. With these-- I feel safe enough and yet the pad doesnt feel bulky. I am a plus sized chick-- and these still work well for me. I have zero complaints. my ONLY issue is that they are not readily available everywhere. I cant find these much of anywhere.... and 4 of the Walmarts around me dont stock these. I wish I could find them a lot easier. Since my period just started again after almost 3 yrs on the pill....I am happy to need this type of stuff again. I hope I am able to locate this easier in the future. I am officially going to start looking for these this week and hopefully I am successful!!! Thanks for great, fantastic maxi pads Stayfree!! I started out using these at age 11...and I am still using this brand all these yrs later!!😁😁
Woodland Hls, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
My holy grail for feminine choice of pads. Ive been a loyal user for years. It is the best brand in my opinion, I have tried different brands of pads, and Stayfree is not replaceable. Very affordable with good quality of pads.
Stayfree Deodorant Maxi Pads are one of my favorite brands. They last me awhile, and it holds really good. I like that it has deodorant because being on my menstrual cycle is horrible. It's an affordable brand. I would definitely buy this product again!
Phoenix, AZ
Stay free are my best pads I ever try in this 🌎 plus the only brand I can used ...I always get many package de la misma marca pero unas con súper long oh otras nocturnas y otras con olor !!! Es horrible esos días de periodo y esta marca te ase todo más fácil en esos días súper absorbentes y cómodas ...y el presido esta súper accesibles para todo el mundo 🌍 !!!
Excellent!!! Absorbs very well move with you!!! I recommend this to every women!!! Affordable always a sale or coupons available in store or in the Sunday paper. One of the best pads out there. My mother use them now I do!!!
My first impression was that they were soft and odor control, but the deodorant is very strong and I caused irritation and discomfort. So I had to give them away. I prefer to have wings because I feel safer.
I use the deodorant maxi pads because sometimes you need a little help down there. I'm so glad they still make these and they are super absorbent. My only problem is they are made for smaller women.
Selma, CA
I Accidently bought these scented ones cuz i was in a rush and i hated the smell they had. I normally buy these because they are affordable but never again will i buy the scented ones.
Prosperity, PA
These are a god sent... Words on my sister after having baby Olivia. She said padcicles out of these and swears by them! Got them for her from target on sale for about $4
oxon hill, MD
I am not a fan, at all, of the deodorant pads. What ever is used as a deodorant is so strange when i open the package it makes me ill. I had to wear someone day because i was out of the unscented ones and the smell drove me crazy until i was able to get to the store that evening.