BY STAYFREE

ThermoControl® Technology inspired by high performance athletic fabrics; quickly pulls moisture away from your body & allows air circulation. Keeps you dry for up to 8 hours. Absorbs in seconds. see more...

Raquel G.
Phoenix, AZ
Stay free are my best pads I ever try in this 🌎 plus the only brand I can used ...I always get many package de la misma marca pero unas con súper long oh otras nocturnas y otras con olor !!! Es horrible esos días de periodo y esta marca te ase todo más fácil en esos días súper absorbentes y cómodas ...y el presido esta súper accesibles para todo el mundo 🌍 !!!
Stephanie R.
Stayfree Deodorant Maxi Pads are one of my favorite brands. They last me awhile, and it holds really good. I like that it has deodorant because being on my menstrual cycle is horrible. It's an affordable brand. I would definitely buy this product again!
Grace T.
Excellent!!! Absorbs very well move with you!!! I recommend this to every women!!! Affordable always a sale or coupons available in store or in the Sunday paper. One of the best pads out there. My mother use them now I do!!!
Ana Milena G.
My first impression was that they were soft and odor control, but the deodorant is very strong and I caused irritation and discomfort. So I had to give them away. I prefer to have wings because I feel safer.
Elita N.
I use the deodorant maxi pads because sometimes you need a little help down there. I'm so glad they still make these and they are super absorbent. My only problem is they are made for smaller women.
Jessika M.
Selma, CA
I Accidently bought these scented ones cuz i was in a rush and i hated the smell they had. I normally buy these because they are affordable but never again will i buy the scented ones.
Michaela B.
Prosperity, PA
These are a god sent... Words on my sister after having baby Olivia. She said padcicles out of these and swears by them! Got them for her from target on sale for about $4
Tonya W.
oxon hill, MD
I am not a fan, at all, of the deodorant pads. What ever is used as a deodorant is so strange when i open the package it makes me ill. I had to wear someone day because i was out of the unscented ones and the smell drove me crazy until i was able to get to the store that evening.
Elda G.
Corsicana, TX
Me gustan mucho esta marca ademas siempre las compro porque se ajustan a la medida que yo necesito son exactamente lo que siempre habia buscado ademas como tienen dessodorante woow estan super bien
Crystal C.
Dayton, OH
These are my go to brand . My daughter likes them to' good to use for those not so light and heavy days! I can always depend on STAYFREE of dirty underpants when using this product packaged in many sizes and lengths for your protection needs