Staybridge Suites

by Staybridge Suites

Ours is in Anaheim CA for Disneyland. They serve breakfast have suite rooms a shuttle to take you to Disney for a low price we love it.
Where is your favorite location?
Has anyone ever had a bad experience at one of these?
Start your review of Staybridge Suites!
How would you rate this product?
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
1,167 reviews
I had an extremely comfortable experience at the Staybridge Suites. The rooms are big: living room, kitchenette, big bed, bathroom, free snacks, cable, fitness room and breakfast everyday. They serve actual breakfast, not granola bars. They also offer guest dinner Mon-Wed which is really nice! They even offer complimentary beer and wine during dinner hours. Its really nice! Hopefully soon, things will go back to the way they were. We can all go out safely again!
Brisa K.
Moreno Valley, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I love this hotel. You can not go wrong with staying here. The pricing is great. The personnel is awesome. The food they serve for happy hour is also great. I highly recommend it. You won't be disappointed. They offer so much with your stay. Staybridge Suites
Kristin D.
Lakewood, OH
Good amenities, rooms could be updated a little. Majority of beds are queen, definitely could use bigger.
Maria laura C.
Coral Gables, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Staybridge Suites uploaded by Maria laura C.
Nos quedamos en este hotel mis amigos y yo Tiene dos cuartos y una sala ,viene muy bien equipado lavadora ,cafetera ,cocina ,microondas ,vajilla Ollas ,platos tostadora ,heladera .esta perfecta para pasar un fin de semana con familia . Pero el desayuno no es muy bueno y no me gusto que no viene a limpiarlo en toda tu estadía 😟 Está cerca de los parques y muy bien su ubicación .
Maria M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great place to stay all included in the rooms its like a min apartment. I usually stay in Orlando by the airport.
Emilie M.
I love the Staybridge Suites! I was an extended stay costumer for work. The staff was so friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and up to date. They have complimentary breakfast every morning and complimentary dinner on MTW. They also have complimentary happy hour during dinner on MTW! I highly recommend Staybridge Suites!
Chelsa L.
Amazing stay every time I travel. For the price it's amazing. Costumer service is great as well
Alexis T.
The one by me has a mini golf course, basketball court, tennis court, pool, hot tub, gym, laundry facility, a wide variety of amazing complimentary breakfast, a movie theater inside the hotel! Amazing, always clean never had an issue
Adrianne G.
Wilmington, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Perfect for long time stays! Once we had a gas leak and had to live in the hotel for about two months while the city fixed the hazard. And this place was so kind and perfect! I loved it. It was cute and cozy.
Krissi B.
Always super clean! Hotel staff is very friendly and always accommodates our needs!