BY STAY ON SATIN

Stays on all night so you wake up right. Prevents breakage and saves your style better than any ordinary satin. The highest quality, no elastic, no Velcro, two sided fabric that stays on all night. Made from a special patent pending two sided material that is soft inside so it does not slip. Stays on all night so you wake up right. Smooth outside slides on your pillow. Soft inside gently holds cap in place. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Michelae H.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this bonnet. It lays my edges so they're nice and smooth when I wake up. I use this bonnet every night. It's so much easier than using a head scarf. I must my hair with water and retweet then put on this bonnet. It protects my natural hair and prevents breakage. I recommend this for curly, kinky, braided, and twisted styles.
Taylor J.
Woodville, MS
I'm a huge fan of healthy hair. In order to get healthy hair, you must train your hair. Every night, I sleep in a silk bonnet. When I wake up the next morning, my hair is like silk. I love it. I have like a million bonnets. Get a bonnet!
Kori S.
Love it ! I use it every single night. I am relaxed so it does a great job at protecting my hair. Even when I don't feel like doing my hair I will just pop this bonnet on and go on with what I'm doing inside the house.
Asia A.
Depending on how big your hair is, what style your are putting under the bonnet, and how wild of a sleeper you are determines if the bonnet will stay on your head. Now i would say it is wonderful at keeping my hair in place when i have flexie rods in.
Aja B.
Hudson, NC
This brand of satin caps and bonnets has frequently come through for me however I feel like I prefer their bonnets with a drawstring, my hair always flies off and this is no exception, Maybe add a strap the next time?
Carolyn P.
Nesmith, SC
Love this satin bonnet....since I'm a natural this is my best friend...It keeps my moisture in my hair and its very affordable.
Summer H.
I love using these. They help protect your hair from breakage unlike cotton bandanas.
Dorriane I.
Jacksonville, NC
I love using these to keep my natural hair. It helps with stoping breakage and it keeps the frizz at bay. Great product.
keyana p.
East Orange, NJ
Do these come in sizes? they never seem to able to hold all of my hair.
keyana p.
East Orange, NJ
Do these come in sizes? they never seem to able to hold all of my hair.