BeautyFaceFace MakeupClinique
Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder Stay Oat

Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder Stay Oat

What it is: An oil-free formula that maintains a fresh look and feel, all day and night. Skin Type: Combination and Oily Skincare Concerns: Oiliness, Dryness, and Uneven Skin ToneFormulation: Pressed Powder Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, mineral oil, and fragrances. What Else You Need to Know: Clinique’s Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder Stay has a matte finish with sheer coverage. Great for oily skin and oily spots.

I am looking for pressed powder that would last me all day? I am kinda busy because of work and sometimes does not have time for retouch.
HeeU are these easy to use for ?
Is this product sheer?
Start your review of Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder Stay Oat!
Ludivine F.
Very very matte at the end but this product doesn't cover all the imperfections. After couple hours the skin is still matte but at the end of the day not really. But it's light. The price is kind of high for the quality of the product.
Sophia  G.
Lakeland, FL
Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder Stay Oat uploaded by Sophia  G.
Purchased at: Macy's
Okay I actually really enjoyed this? The coverage is pretty sheer to light but it still does an EXCELLENT job at keeping the shine down and under control, I just hate the packaging!
Kirsten S.
Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder Stay Oat uploaded by Kirsten S.
I use it to go over my foundation to help make it more flawless. However when used by itself it won't cover a lot of things but it will make you skin look smoother. I love the product as a nice powder to freshen up a makeup look. The color is also great!
Katya  R.
Franklin, WI
Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder Stay Oat uploaded by Katya  R.
Purchased at: Macy's
Amazing product. I have been using this for almost 4 years and is must have product in my makeup bag. Gives matte finish and perfect natural look and I recommended to many of my friends and they are in love with this product too. Very affordable product.
Natalie C.
toronto
Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder Stay Oat uploaded by Natalie C.
Great pressed powder! I have pretty oily skin so I need the pressed power to help keep my makeup matte all day. I love that this powder is oil free and non comedogenic. That’s why I love Clinique! I want makeup to cover my imperfections, but not make them any worse. I apply this under my eyes, on my nose and forehead to help them stay matte all day, love it!
Tonya H.
Florence, SC
Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder Stay Oat uploaded by Tonya H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have very sensitive skin. My face has always had redness around my nose and cheeks. Not to mention the fact that I could use the oil it produces to fry chicken. However, this product makes my skin look flawless all day!
Alice B.
Leyland
Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder Stay Oat uploaded by Alice B.
This powder is good, keeps my face not too shiney and lightweight. I wouldn’t say it keeps my makeup in place all day but it’s pretty good.
Alex P.
Leawood, KS
Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder Stay Oat uploaded by Alex P.
I totally stand by this product. It feels so great on my face and not too cakey at all. My whole family has used this product and everyone loves it so much. It lasts for SO long & has so many great qualities to it!
Leyla H.
Kissimmee, FL
Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder Stay Oat uploaded by Leyla H.
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s good.. But I’m gonna change it because it texture is not my favourite.. I feel like the coverage is light.. On the other hand, the package is beautiful!
Rosie C.
Flushing, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
Super lightweight and sheer formula. ONLY reccomend for daytime use, not for a nightout or party. Not a very ideal product for full coverage. If you are looking for a natural, easy look with minimum coverage, then this is for you.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gurinder S.
canada
il y a 4 ans
Adilene L. il y a 2 ans
I like it but I would prefer it for a more natural look, maybe to seal under the eyes for something more loaded if I think there are better compact powders.
Sophia A.
Memphis
il y a 5 ans
When do you use Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder Stay Oat? After liquid makeup? Before bronzer and highlighter? After all makeup?
Mimi F. il y a 4 ans
After the liquid foundation.