BeautyFaceFace MakeupClinique
Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder Foundation Stay Light Neutral

Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder Foundation Stay Light Neutral

What it is: An oil-free formula that maintains a fresh look and feel, all day and night. Skin Type: Combination and Oily Skincare Concerns: Oiliness, Dryness, and Uneven Skin ToneFormulation: Pressed Powder Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, mineral oil, and fragrances. What Else You Need to Know: Clinique’s Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder Stay has a matte finish with sheer coverage. Great for oily skin and oily spots.

I am looking for pressed powder that would last me all day? I am kinda busy because of work and sometimes does not have time for retouch.
HeeU are these easy to use for ?
Is this product sheer?
Start your review of Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder Foundation Stay Light Neutral!
Sophia R.
Lakeland, FL
Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder Foundation Stay Light Neutral uploaded by Sophia R.
Purchased at: Macy's
Okay I actually really enjoyed this? The coverage is pretty sheer to light but it still does an EXCELLENT job at keeping the shine down and under control, I just hate the packaging!
Kirsten S.
Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder Foundation Stay Light Neutral uploaded by Kirsten S.
I use it to go over my foundation to help make it more flawless. However when used by itself it won't cover a lot of things but it will make you skin look smoother. I love the product as a nice powder to freshen up a makeup look. The color is also great!
Meenu R.
Franklin, WI
Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder Foundation Stay Light Neutral uploaded by Meenu R.
Purchased at: Macy's
Amazing product. I have been using this for almost 4 years and is must have product in my makeup bag. Gives matte finish and perfect natural look and I recommended to many of my friends and they are in love with this product too. Very affordable product.
Tonya H.
Florence, SC
Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder Foundation Stay Light Neutral uploaded by Tonya H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have very sensitive skin. My face has always had redness around my nose and cheeks. Not to mention the fact that I could use the oil it produces to fry chicken. However, this product makes my skin look flawless all day!
Alex P.
Manhattan, KS
Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder Foundation Stay Light Neutral uploaded by Alex P.
I totally stand by this product. It feels so great on my face and not too cakey at all. My whole family has used this product and everyone loves it so much. It lasts for SO long & has so many great qualities to it!
Leyla H.
Kissimmee, FL
Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder Foundation Stay Light Neutral uploaded by Leyla H.
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s good.. But I’m gonna change it because it texture is not my favourite.. I feel like the coverage is light.. On the other hand, the package is beautiful!
Rosie C.
Flushing, NY
Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder Foundation Stay Light Neutral uploaded by Rosie C.
Purchased at: Macy's
Super lightweight and sheer formula. ONLY reccomend for daytime use, not for a nightout or party. Not a very ideal product for full coverage. If you are looking for a natural, easy look with minimum coverage, then this is for you.
Becky S.
Coral Springs, FL
Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder Foundation Stay Light Neutral uploaded by Becky S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have loved this powder for years! It’s light and blends nicely. I highly recommend it! Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder Foundation Stay Light Neutral
Theresa G.
Kearneysville, WV
Clinique Stay Matte Pressed Powder is a great powder to apply on top of your foundation or wear it alone if you choose. I personally like using a powder on top of my foundation due to my oily skin. This powder makes my skin feel so beautifully soft and has a nice matte finish. It is priced affordably. I reccomend this powder to everyone who loves a nice matte finish. Clinique Stay Matte Sheer Pressed Powder Compact .27 oz , Stay Neutral 02
Angel H.
Shadyside, OH
I really didn’t think this helped with my combination skin. It does say sheer and that’s what it is, sheer. Not really any coverage at all. It was easy to apply and the price was good. It just wasn’t for my combination skin and it didn’t cover anything at all. It was only a nice feel.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gurinder S.
canada
il y a 3 ans
Adilene L. il y a un an
I like it but I would prefer it for a more natural look, maybe to seal under the eyes for something more loaded if I think there are better compact powders.
Sophia A.
Memphis
il y a 4 ans
When do you use Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder Foundation Stay Light Neutral? After liquid makeup? Before bronzer and highlighter? After all makeup?
Mimi F. il y a 4 ans
After the liquid foundation.