BY CLINIQUE

Shine-absorbing, oil-free formula. Ultra-sheer texture gives skin a perfected matte appearance. Great for oily skin and oily spots. Maintains a fresh look and feel, even after frequent touch-ups. see more...

Buy on bluemer...
Adriana M.
Kansas City , MO
This is the product that I’m actually using, I love it, It goes unnoticed with the color of my skin, it is as if I was not using any type of product and it looks like my skin is soft and fresh, it has a sponge to apply it and the packaging is nice and it brings a mirror so it is easy to use
I use this product everyday! It’s an easy replacement of foundation! If you want full coverage then use the included sponge but if you want a a more natural look then use a brush! I would recommend it to anyone!
Amanda F.
Jacks Creek
This powder is light weight and doesn't feel oily on my skin. It covers my blemishes but not all of my redness due to the rosacea I have. It does make my face dry though.
Krista P.
Draper
Very high quality powder. I prefer to use a make up brush rather and the sponge that comes with it. It is so great that you don't really need foundation under it.
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
This is my all time favorite always fall back on powder. I will branch off and try newer stuff but i always return. Price is lower than a lot of high ends, puta the make us on lock, and becomes one with your skin. Have used for probably ten years now.
Valerie O.
Victoria, TX
Love! It’s the best one I’ve tried so far in my make up experience. It feels natural and I can’t even tell I have it one.
Emily D.
Love this powder to make my face feel even and soft! Easy to use with either the sponge or a brush.
Yasmeen F.
Acworth, GA
This product is truly amaazing! I love the fact that it comes in different transparent shades, because not everyone is the same shade, and not everyone can suit transparent white! This is great for setting makeup and leaving skin matte and smooth!
Casey B.
Made my makeup last for ages and the colour is perfect for me. Wasn’t a fan of the applicator though