Stay-in-Place Powder Makeup. Foundation plus powder in one. Medium to full coverage/0.42oz

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

SHIPS FREE: Purchase Estée Lauder foundation and get free shipping on your ENTIRE ORDER! No Minimum!Long-wearing powder makeup with 8-hour staying power. Looks flawless and natural. Won't change color, even through nonstop activity. Glides on silky smooth, stays on comfortably, without feeling dry. For a look that lasts all day, without touch-ups.Benefits:Long-wearPowder makeup compactMedium, buildable coverageNatural, semi-matte finishFormula Facts:Oil-free, oil-absorbingPhoto-friendlyDermatologist-testedNon-acnegenic; won't clog poresFragrance-freeClick here for store locations carrying Estee Lauder!Find your perfect Estée Lauder foundation. see more...

Reba G.
McMinnville
Purchased at: Macy's
This combination of powder and fountain in one is wonderful! It’s very affordable since I have bought it several times and always seem to return to this product. I definitely recommend to anyone who’s skin is somewhat dry.
Sara D.
Pasco, WA
Purchased at: Macy's
I love my double wear powder. It's full coverage. Perfect if you have oily or combination skin. It's my all day wear powder. Definitely takes away any shine you have. I love how it feels on my skin. The powder does not feel heavy or look caked on. My favorite everyday powder
Mary's W.
Hialeah, FL
Purchased at: Macy's
I normally use it on top of my liquid foundation to stay matte all day. I have oily and acne prone skin and it helps cover the acne scars and control the oil. This product is really good.
Yulisa M.
Belton, TX
I am absolutely in love with this products it applies really smoothly I prefer using a brush then going with a beauty blender to make it look natural and not cakey. I recommend everyone this even if you’re a beginner at makeup.
Rabeea B.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: Macy's
This is an awesome product and it has really really good coverage. It doesn't feel heavy or cake either. I just wish it didn't cost the same as their liquid foundation with a 42 bucks price tag.
Alecia w.
Bensalem, PA
Purchased at: Macy's
Honestly I’m usually not a fan of powder foundation, but this one right here changes my mind. You can definitely build it up to full coverage. It’s not super pricey, and you can usually find it at the mall in Macys. I would recommend it!
Tricia B.
San Luis Obispo
It’s definitely the most full coverage powder foundation I’ve used. That doesn’t mean it was actually full coverage.

Used with a brush on top of tinted moisturizer is great but I personally wouldn’t use this as actual foundation
Karina f.
Moline, IL
I like this product a lot. They are full coverage and feels really smooth on the skin. If youre looking for something that also has powder in it.
Mikayla G.
Attica, IN
Purchased at: Macy's
This foundation provides great coverage and an even look on my skin. This product seemed to last forever which is an awesome perk!!!
Stephanie C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have use the stay -in -place powder makeup. I loved the product. Its does give you the med to full coverage with is a plus for me.