Stay Away Spider uploaded by jenny t.Stay Away Spider uploaded by Hallie P.

BY NAN

SA SPIDR REPELLENT 2.5OZ see more...

Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
I like the idea of this product, using natural oils to repel, but there were a couple of issues. There is a date on the back of the box. It is not labelled, so I do not know if it is a manufacturing date or an expiration date (07/08/16). If it was expired, then it may explain why the smell only lasted one day and it did not repel any spiders. I got the only product available at my Lowe's as I was told that all of the Stay Away products were sent back to the company (not a good sign of sales), but they found 2 packages of this behind the courtesy counter.  I cannot recommend the product I tried as is, but it is possible that it was more than a year expired, so at full strength, it very well could be good.
EDIT: earthkind reached out to me based on my review and posting it on social media. They explained that the date on the package is the manufacture date and the products expire 3 years after the date posted. I recommend that they label the date, or better yet, list and label the expiration date instead. If they had not told me, I would not have known the shelf life is 3 years. They also contacted the store I got the products from to clarify about the dates and I guess there was new stock in, because the associate they spoke with said they had some available. They sent me a replacement product, even though I got the original free with a coupon. If they do all of that for a free product, just imagine how great their service is for paying customers! The new box they sent had a date on it for a month ago and it was very fresh. I could smell it just opening the shipping box, so I still had to open the product box and the plastic wrap around it and the smell just got stronger with each layer removed. I placed the product where I wanted (near the front door) and I still get occasional whiffs of fragrance even a week later. It is hard to say for a fact that it is working (it's not like this is the movie Arachnophobia), but it smells great, has citronella in it which does for a fact repel bugs, and I have not seen any spiders in the area. So far, so good.

(Originally posted on Social Nature)
Rhonda C.
Stay Away Spiders is an all natural spider repellent. I got a sample in the mail from Social Natural. It is an all natural spider repellent. It has no odor and is not dangerous. It is so easy to use, all you do is take it out of the box, crack it to activate it. Then sit it where you have the most spiders and let it work. I put it in my living room. I use to see a lot of spiders in my house. Since I put it out, I haven't seen any spiders. I got it at Lowe's and I would recommend it to anyone having a spider problem. I rate it a 5 out of 5 stars.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I just moved and my laundry room is in my basement. There was so many spider webs it was crazy. I wiped down all the webs and placed the Stay Away pouch where most of the webs was at. It's been 2 weeks and I haven't seen any new spiders webs yet, so I think it working. I'll update later if I do start seeing them again because the product is supposed to work for up to 60 days. I received mine complimentary from Social Natural.
Tina B.
Selden, NY
This stuff is amazing! I sprinkled some in the website sills and near the door that the creepers always get in and we've had less showers than ever! Yay!