Stay Away Spider uploaded by jenny t.

BY NAN

SA SPIDR REPELLENT 2.5OZ see more...

Rhonda C.
Rhonda C.
Stay Away Spiders is an all natural spider repellent. I got a sample in the mail from Social Natural. It is an all natural spider repellent. It has no odor and is not dangerous. It is so easy to use, all you do is take it out of the box, crack it to activate it. Then sit it where you have the most spiders and let it work. I put it in my living room. I use to see a lot of spiders in my house. Since I put it out, I haven't seen any spiders. I got it at Lowe's and I would recommend it to anyone having a spider problem. I rate it a 5 out of 5 stars.
jenny t.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I just moved and my laundry room is in my basement. There was so many spider webs it was crazy. I wiped down all the webs and placed the Stay Away pouch where most of the webs was at. It's been 2 weeks and I haven't seen any new spiders webs yet, so I think it working. I'll update later if I do start seeing them again because the product is supposed to work for up to 60 days. I received mine complimentary from Social Natural.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Selden, NY
This stuff is amazing! I sprinkled some in the website sills and near the door that the creepers always get in and we've had less showers than ever! Yay!