MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesStila
Stay All Day 16h Long-Lasting Make-up

Stay All Day 16h Long-Lasting Make-up

by Stila

essence Stay All Day 16h Long-Lasting Make-up:Das langanhaltende Make-Up schenkt einen ebenmäßigen, seidigen Teint - den ganzen Tag! Die leichte Formulierung lässt sich besonders leicht auftragen.Farbe: 20 Soft Nude Hautverträglichkeit dermatologisch bestätigt

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stay All Day 16h Long-Lasting Make-up!
Luisa S.
Bogota, CA
Stay All Day 16h Long-Lasting Make-up uploaded by Luisa S.
It is a good base, especially for fair skin, the price is very comfortable, and if it lasts 16 hours, I have tried it for photos and events and I love it.
Neha R.
barcelona
this is amazingg product of essence tooo goodd definatly buy it again and super long lasting...
Audrey G.
62217 beaurains france, TN
Stay All Day 16h Long-Lasting Make-up uploaded by Audrey G.
Un fond de teint au top le meilleur pour ma part avec un super prix ! Il tient toute la journée ! Il s appliqué aussi bien au pinceau qu à l éponge ou même au doigt. Il respecte bien la peau j adore !
Daniela T.
Stay All Day 16h Long-Lasting Make-up uploaded by Daniela T.
the base really works but does not meet the duration of 16 hrs but if the expectations of using it during the day yes, it is light and it is not dense when applying it, it lasts a long time the package is 2 times I buy it and I would continue buying it , it is a good product and affordable for the cost
Keso B.
New Castle, DE
Stay All Day 16h Long-Lasting Make-up uploaded by Keso B.
One of the best foundation that I’ve ever used ☑️🥰 It’s easy to blend and lasts long on your skin. It smooths out your skin beautifully 🌸🥰💜
Liliana I.
this base is long lasting i love it. It has a very light appearance. it is applied very well it is uniform and has several shades. I recommend a good quality price. is of my daily use. Very good.
sabrine L.
Maroc
Stay All Day 16h Long-Lasting Make-up uploaded by sabrine L.
je l'utilise tout les jours! le rapport qualité prix et juste top... la couleur colle parfaitement a mon teins tres clair cache bien les defaut c'est mon fdt preferé je le conseille
RUAA A.
Soft, silky skin all day long with this Essence long-wearing foundation. With delicate texture, it provides even application. Designed with a high-quality pump dispenser, it's great up to 16 hours and i recommend it . [product:stay-all-day-foundation-concealer-&-brush-kit---#-5-hue-2pcs] .
Manar S.
Sharm el-sheikh
It's true, one of my finest products, one of my finest, light-skinned and better-defective experiments, one that I open with love, and one that's true.
Marihu B.
Guayaquil
Stay All Day 16h Long-Lasting Make-up uploaded by Marihu B.
Me parece una base ligera y con efecto matte que va bien para zonas calurosas, su cobertura es ligera . Me gusta para diario

Looking for your answer?