Stauffer's Whales Baked Snack Crackers - 6 CT uploaded by Drew G.Stauffer's Whales Baked Snack Crackers - 6 CT uploaded by Nathan M.

BY STAUFFERS

Stauffer's?? Whales?? Baked Snack Crackers.
A Meiji company.
With real cheddar cheese.
0g trans fat.
0mg cholesterol per serving.
No artificial flavors or colors.
6 - 1.5 oz (43g) bags. see more...

Kyler B.
Carmel, IN
Not only is the prepackaging perfect, but whales are perfect. They really are the best in terms or cheddar taste and saltiness in comparison to all other cheddar snacks.
Drew G.
Mount Vernon, IA
These are good for the right prices the kids will love them and you will too there addiction of a snack
Brittany B.
Clayton, NY
Go big or go home!

I actually got the big box of whales, well my boyfriend did. My thought was "Oh great a knock off goldfish. I'm sure these will be horrible." I admit I was wrong, don't tell my boyfriend.

These are addicting. In fact I replaced my lunch with them today. I feel so much regret but it was so satisfying ‚̧

Oh my kids like them too ūüėā
Olivia  K.
These are by far the best out of any cheese cracker. Once you eat these, you'll never want goldfish ever again.
Haley W.
East Bank, WV
This is one of my favorite snacks ever. I constantly have them in my cabinet. They are so tasty and really cheesy. They are in a small bag but have so many whales in them. And then shape is also super cute!
Rose M.
Sykesville, MD
Cute on the go snack for kids. Taste good and are cheaper than other cheesy snacks such as goldfish.
Megan K.
Foodie Expert
I would really like to try these. Are they good?
Are these better than goldfish?
Alisha N.
SHAWNEE, OK
Are the same as cheese Its?