Stauffer's Whales Baked Snack Crackers - 6 CT uploaded by Drew G.Stauffer's Whales Baked Snack Crackers - 6 CT uploaded by Nathan M.

BY STAUFFERS

Stauffer's?? Whales?? Baked Snack Crackers.
A Meiji company.
With real cheddar cheese.
0g trans fat.
0mg cholesterol per serving.
No artificial flavors or colors.
6 - 1.5 oz (43g) bags. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kayla M.
Allendale, MI
These are so good and so easy to travel with! Such a great idea to have them in snack sizes! !!!
Alex H.
I like these better than gold fish! They're addictive so watch out before you eat the whole box!
Olivia R.
La Crosse, WI
These are my favorite and i love how cheap they are! much better than any other brand
Elayna W.
By far one of my favorite salty snacks! Super salty and cheesy! And it's only $2 a box! I get them from the family dollar that is super close to me ūüėā
Ashley S.
My toddler and I both enjoy the cheddar whales! They are comparable to goldfish, and can usually be found cheaper!
Debbie S.
Ashtabula, OH
My kids,grandkids and myself love these crackers we get them family dollar ...oir favorite snack ...good taste.
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I love these. They are super cheesy and a lot cheaper than the other brands
Renee A.
Stafford Spgs, CT
I mean, these are adorable but the taste just isn't there. They don't compare with things like Goldfish or anything along those lines. They taste like a rip off brand to me, which isn't appealing.
Mariama H.
Oh man these things are great! Cheaper than the gold fish, but tastier than the original goldfish. I love these because they don't taste as salty compared to other baked cheddar crackers.
Nathan M.
Ford City, PA
Duuuuuuuuuude. When these aren't around its a definite Whaletasrophy!!!!! Honestly it's pretty good anytime and for late night snacking.
Megan K.
Foodie Expert
I would really like to try these. Are they good?
Are these better than goldfish?
Alisha N.
SHAWNEE, OK
Are the same as cheese Its?