Stauffer's Whales Baked Snack Crackers - 6 CT uploaded by Drew G.Stauffer's Whales Baked Snack Crackers - 6 CT uploaded by Nathan M.

BY STAUFFERS

Stauffer's?? Whales?? Baked Snack Crackers.
A Meiji company.
With real cheddar cheese.
0g trans fat.
0mg cholesterol per serving.
No artificial flavors or colors.
6 - 1.5 oz (43g) bags. see more...

Ashley S.
My toddler and I both enjoy the cheddar whales! They are comparable to goldfish, and can usually be found cheaper!
Olivia  K.
These are by far the best out of any cheese cracker. Once you eat these, you'll never want goldfish ever again.
Debbie S.
Ashtabula, OH
My kids,grandkids and myself love these crackers we get them family dollar ...oir favorite snack ...good taste.
Drew G.
Mount Vernon, IA
These are good for the right prices the kids will love them and you will too there addiction of a snack
Rebekka H.
Williamsburg, KY
My favorite cheese cracker ever. They are not only cute but they fill my salty craving and I love them.
courtney w.
Bruce Twp, MI
Very delicious. Very good value for the price. Sometimes I have a hard time finding them in stores.
Alyssa S.
Vermilion, OH
Love these. very comparable to goldfish. used to stock up on these for snacks to take to cheer camp
Alex H.
I like these better than gold fish! They're addictive so watch out before you eat the whole box!
Kayla M.
Allendale, MI
These are so good and so easy to travel with! Such a great idea to have them in snack sizes! !!!
Erin P.
Indianapolis, IN
These are so good! Love them just as much as goldfish but they are more cheesy then the goldfish.
Megan K.
I would really like to try these. Are they good?
Are these better than goldfish?
Alisha N.
SHAWNEE, OK
Are the same as cheese Its?