Stauffer's Whales Baked Snack Crackers - 6 CT uploaded by Nathan M.Stauffer's Whales Baked Snack Crackers - 6 CT uploaded by Drew G.

BY STAUFFERS

Stauffer's?? Whales?? Baked Snack Crackers.
A Meiji company.
With real cheddar cheese.
0g trans fat.
0mg cholesterol per serving.
No artificial flavors or colors.
6 - 1.5 oz (43g) bags. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Anya H.
Rouses Point, NY
These are reaaaally good. Better than Goldfish (Well, maybe with the exception of the xtra cheddar), they're less bland and are actually cheaper!
Savannah S.
Falmouth, KY
I would say that Whales are right up there with Goldfish. I love these snack bags because they are easy to take on the go and have with my lunch.
Jaisha H.
Bellville, OH
I love these! They are so good and really cheesy in my opinion they are way better than goldfish if you haven't had these you need to get some
Marisa P.
These are my favorite snack! They are only one dollar and they are so much better than goldfish! They are saltier and taste more cheddar-y.
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
Perfect blend of crunchy,cheesy& salty. I prefer these over gold fish. They're usually at the dollar tree, so check them out there for cheap.
Kimberly W.
Best crackers ever. There rich cheese flavor & there so salty and good. You just can't eat one! Cheaper and better flavor than goldfish.
Molly M.
Westerville, OH
These are really delicious. I feel like they have more salt than cheezits but they are good! Great snack. Usually buy mine from walmart.
Nathan M.
Ford City, PA
Duuuuuuuuuude. When these aren't around its a definite Whaletasrophy!!!!! Honestly it's pretty good anytime and for late night snacking.
Reagan C.
I love whales! They are so much better than goldfish! They are salty and good! They are really great on the go! These are my faves!
Sydney G.
I LOVE whales! Definitely prefer these over goldfish! Especially in these individual bags, they make perfect snacks on the go :)
Megan K.
I would really like to try these. Are they good?
Are these better than goldfish?
Alisha N.
SHAWNEE, OK
Are the same as cheese Its?