Stauffer's Whales Baked Snack Crackers - 6 CT uploaded by Drew G.Stauffer's Whales Baked Snack Crackers - 6 CT uploaded by Nathan M.

BY STAUFFERS

Stauffer's?? Whales?? Baked Snack Crackers.
A Meiji company.
With real cheddar cheese.
0g trans fat.
0mg cholesterol per serving.
No artificial flavors or colors.
6 - 1.5 oz (43g) bags. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jaisha H.
Bowling Green, OH
Foodie Expert
I love these! They are so good and really cheesy in my opinion they are way better than goldfish if you haven't had these you need to get some
dana l.
BAY CITY, MI
Foodie Expert
These are salty if you like cheesy and salty snacks its perfect for you. They are cheap too and good for a quick snack.
Sydney G.
Foodie Expert
I LOVE whales! Definitely prefer these over goldfish! Especially in these individual bags, they make perfect snacks on the go :)
Alicia P.
Ellwood City, PA
The individual packages are perfect for on the go with little ones. I actually like the taste of Whales over Goldfish and you can't beat the price
Arianna L.
Baldwinsville , NY
I love love love these crackers! They're much more flavorful than goldfish and, in my opinion, a better deal for your money
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
Perfect blend of crunchy,cheesy& salty. I prefer these over gold fish. They're usually at the dollar tree, so check them out there for cheap.
Alyssa S.
Vermilion, OH
Foodie Expert
Love these. very comparable to goldfish. used to stock up on these for snacks to take to cheer camp
Rebekka H.
Williamsburg, KY
Foodie Expert
My favorite cheese cracker ever. They are not only cute but they fill my salty craving and I love them.
Courtney M.
Savoy, IL
Foodie Expert
These are so good! Only $1 per box at Target and much better than Goldfish. Try them!
courtney w.
Bruce Twp, MI
Very delicious. Very good value for the price. Sometimes I have a hard time finding them in stores.
Megan K.
Foodie Expert
I would really like to try these. Are they good?
Are these better than goldfish?
Alisha N.
SHAWNEE, OK
Are the same as cheese Its?