Stauffer's Whales Baked Snack Crackers - 6 CT uploaded by Drew G.Stauffer's Whales Baked Snack Crackers - 6 CT uploaded by Nathan M.

BY STAUFFERS

Stauffer's?? Whales?? Baked Snack Crackers.
A Meiji company.
With real cheddar cheese.
0g trans fat.
0mg cholesterol per serving.
No artificial flavors or colors.
6 - 1.5 oz (43g) bags. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Chancy B.
Mayfield, KY
The whale's are not as good as the gold fish. I tried this out, and did not like them. I'm not sure if its the way the cheese on them taste or what, but i prefer gold fish over these.
Glamour G.
These are the best and cheesiest snack crackers! I buy these for my kids sometimes and I really need to just get two boxes. They're just that good!
Natori  J.
I love these. They taste just like gold fish but the price is better. And they're fun for kids to eat because the whale shape.
Savannah S.
Falmouth, KY
I would say that Whales are right up there with Goldfish. I love these snack bags because they are easy to take on the go and have with my lunch.
Jesse H.
I came across these one day in target and decided to buy on a chance, and now they are by far my favorite cheddar cracker. They have much more flavor than goldfish and the whale shape is cute.
Anya H.
Rouses Point, NY
These are reaaaally good. Better than Goldfish (Well, maybe with the exception of the xtra cheddar), they're less bland and are actually cheaper!
Molly M.
Westerville, OH
These are really delicious. I feel like they have more salt than cheezits but they are good! Great snack. Usually buy mine from walmart.
Marisa P.
Brooklyn, NY
These are my favorite snack! They are only one dollar and they are so much better than goldfish! They are saltier and taste more cheddar-y.
Kimberly W.
Best crackers ever. There rich cheese flavor & there so salty and good. You just can't eat one! Cheaper and better flavor than goldfish.
Brittany M.
St Augustine, FL
Bought these at big lots for $2 it's a good cheap alternative for people that need snacks on the go. Unfortunately the taste wasn't great won't buy again.
Megan K.
Foodie Expert
I would really like to try these. Are they good?
Are these better than goldfish?
Alisha N.
SHAWNEE, OK
Are the same as cheese Its?