Stauffer's Whales Baked Snack Crackers - 6 CT uploaded by Nathan M.Stauffer's Whales Baked Snack Crackers - 6 CT uploaded by Drew G.

BY STAUFFERS

Stauffer's?? Whales?? Baked Snack Crackers.
A Meiji company.
With real cheddar cheese.
0g trans fat.
0mg cholesterol per serving.
No artificial flavors or colors.
6 - 1.5 oz (43g) bags. see more...

Chancy B.
Mayfield, KY
The whale's are not as good as the gold fish. I tried this out, and did not like them. I'm not sure if its the way the cheese on them taste or what, but i prefer gold fish over these.
Chloe H.
Estero, FL
I love these crackers. They're very similar to goldfish but saltier. I like to alternate between the two crackers. These go great with a sandwich or they're great just to eat alone
Rhegan P.
Gonzales, LA
I LOVE Whales cheese crackers! The little packaging makes it so easy to grab a pack on my way out the door! You can also pack them in the kids lunchbox and see hoe excited they get when they find them!
Renee A.
Stafford Spgs, CT
I mean, these are adorable but the taste just isn't there. They don't compare with things like Goldfish or anything along those lines. They taste like a rip off brand to me, which isn't appealing.
Mariama H.
Oh man these things are great! Cheaper than the gold fish, but tastier than the original goldfish. I love these because they don't taste as salty compared to other baked cheddar crackers.
Jesse H.
I came across these one day in target and decided to buy on a chance, and now they are by far my favorite cheddar cracker. They have much more flavor than goldfish and the whale shape is cute.
Kyler B.
Carmel, IN
Not only is the prepackaging perfect, but whales are perfect. They really are the best in terms or cheddar taste and saltiness in comparison to all other cheddar snacks.
Brittany M.
St Augustine, FL
Bought these at big lots for $2 it's a good cheap alternative for people that need snacks on the go. Unfortunately the taste wasn't great won't buy again.
Glamour G.
These are the best and cheesiest snack crackers! I buy these for my kids sometimes and I really need to just get two boxes. They're just that good!
Elayna W.
By far one of my favorite salty snacks! Super salty and cheesy! And it's only $2 a box! I get them from the family dollar that is super close to me ūüėā
Megan K.
I would really like to try these. Are they good?
Are these better than goldfish?
Alisha N.
SHAWNEE, OK
Are the same as cheese Its?

Walmart