Stauffer's Whales Baked Snack Crackers - 6 CT uploaded by Nathan M.Stauffer's Whales Baked Snack Crackers - 6 CT uploaded by Drew G.

Stauffer's Whales Baked Snack Crackers - 6 CT

Stauffer's?? Whales?? Baked Snack Crackers.
A Meiji company.
With real cheddar cheese.
0g trans fat.
0mg cholesterol per serving.
No artificial flavors or colors.
6 - 1.5 oz (43g) bags. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Mariama H.
Oh man these things are great! Cheaper than the gold fish, but tastier than the original goldfish. I love these because they don't taste as salty compared to other baked cheddar crackers.
Jesse H.
I came across these one day in target and decided to buy on a chance, and now they are by far my favorite cheddar cracker. They have much more flavor than goldfish and the whale shape is cute.
Kyler B.
Carmel, IN
Not only is the prepackaging perfect, but whales are perfect. They really are the best in terms or cheddar taste and saltiness in comparison to all other cheddar snacks.
Brittany M.
St Augustine, FL
Bought these at big lots for $2 it's a good cheap alternative for people that need snacks on the go. Unfortunately the taste wasn't great won't buy again.
Glamour G.
These are the best and cheesiest snack crackers! I buy these for my kids sometimes and I really need to just get two boxes. They're just that good!
Elayna W.
By far one of my favorite salty snacks! Super salty and cheesy! And it's only $2 a box! I get them from the family dollar that is super close to me 😂
Anya H.
Rouses Point, NY
These are reaaaally good. Better than Goldfish (Well, maybe with the exception of the xtra cheddar), they're less bland and are actually cheaper!
Alicia P.
Ellwood City, PA
The individual packages are perfect for on the go with little ones. I actually like the taste of Whales over Goldfish and you can't beat the price
Savannah S.
Falmouth, KY
I would say that Whales are right up there with Goldfish. I love these snack bags because they are easy to take on the go and have with my lunch.
Jaisha H.
Bowling Green, OH
I love these! They are so good and really cheesy in my opinion they are way better than goldfish if you haven't had these you need to get some
Megan K.
I would really like to try these. Are they good?
Are these better than goldfish?
Alisha N.
Are the same as cheese Its?