Stauffer's Whales Baked Snack Crackers - 6 CT uploaded by Nathan M.Stauffer's Whales Baked Snack Crackers - 6 CT uploaded by Drew G.

BY STAUFFERS

Stauffer's?? Whales?? Baked Snack Crackers.
A Meiji company.
With real cheddar cheese.
0g trans fat.
0mg cholesterol per serving.
No artificial flavors or colors.
6 - 1.5 oz (43g) bags. see more...

Ashley A.
Omaha, NE
I love these crackers! I get the for work all the time. I actually prefer these over Goldfish. I like the taste better. I also feel like these are not as messy. I'd recommend these for children, less messy, cheesy fingers.
Colleen M.
Thompson, IA
I can usually find these for $1 at most dollar stores. For the price, they are great! I wouldn't say they are my favorite, but they are still good. I do have several friends that put these as there #1 cheese-flavored cracker
Becky O.
Washington Tr, UT
I've been buying whales for years now! They taste just like that name brand fish cracker without the price. If you like cheese crackers, then you'll love there. They are addicting, though
brianna b.
Campbellsvlle, KY

I think that these are good! I am a fan of bread, so these fall into my favorite food group! I also like cheese, so this all is great. They are crispy and delicious. These are a great snack for when you are out and about.
Nicole V.
Whales are the best cheese flavored cracker ever! I could probably live off them. they're really good as just a snack or in things like tomato soup or top ramen :)
Justine T.
Washington, MI
This is one of my go- to snacks. It's very cost efficient and taste much better than Goldfish. I usually buy the larger box at the dollar store but they have them at other locations.
Tayla M.
Escondido , CA
I can go through a whole large sized box of these in one day. So bad yet so good! they are very salty and VERY addicting. I try to stop eating them and close the bag but I cant!
Martino S.
Norwich, CT
I began eating these very recently. The difference between this and our snack that smiles back is flavor. It has a super delicious taste and I cannot put the bag down
Chancy B.
Mayfield, KY
The whale's are not as good as the gold fish. I tried this out, and did not like them. I'm not sure if its the way the cheese on them taste or what, but i prefer gold fish over these.
Chloe H.
I love these crackers. They're very similar to goldfish but saltier. I like to alternate between the two crackers. These go great with a sandwich or they're great just to eat alone
Megan K.
I would really like to try these. Are they good?
Are these better than goldfish?
Alisha N.
SHAWNEE, OK
Are the same as cheese Its?