Stauffer's Whales Baked Snack Crackers - 6 CT uploaded by Drew G.Stauffer's Whales Baked Snack Crackers - 6 CT uploaded by Nathan M.

BY STAUFFERS

Stauffer's?? Whales?? Baked Snack Crackers.
A Meiji company.
With real cheddar cheese.
0g trans fat.
0mg cholesterol per serving.
No artificial flavors or colors.
6 - 1.5 oz (43g) bags. see more...

Bianca A.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
Better then Goldfish. Don't argue with me on this. Literally one of my favorite snacks to come home to. They are so good! If you like goldfish, I highly recommend these. You might even like them better.
Martin V.
Best cracker I've ever had! Crunchy and full of flavor. Miles ahead of any goldfish product and they aren't too bad for you either. Pick them up if you see them for the love of God.
Mikayla K.
Walworth, NY
These are the best cheddar crackers I've ever had. See, I love goldfish, but these cheddar crackers are to die for. I feel like the cheddar in these crackers are different. A good different. The cheddar tastes more like a cheddar and not just a regular cracker.

Tip: Sometimes you can get these crackers at Target in the dollar section!
Ashley A.
Omaha, NE
Foodie Expert
I love these crackers! I get the for work all the time. I actually prefer these over Goldfish. I like the taste better. I also feel like these are not as messy. I'd recommend these for children, less messy, cheesy fingers.
Colleen M.
Thompson, IA
I can usually find these for $1 at most dollar stores. For the price, they are great! I wouldn't say they are my favorite, but they are still good. I do have several friends that put these as there #1 cheese-flavored cracker
brianna b.
Campbellsvlle, KY

I think that these are good! I am a fan of bread, so these fall into my favorite food group! I also like cheese, so this all is great. They are crispy and delicious. These are a great snack for when you are out and about.
Tayla M.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
I can go through a whole large sized box of these in one day. So bad yet so good! they are very salty and VERY addicting. I try to stop eating them and close the bag but I cant!
Martino S.
Norwich, CT
I began eating these very recently. The difference between this and our snack that smiles back is flavor. It has a super delicious taste and I cannot put the bag down
Rhegan P.
Gonzales, LA
I LOVE Whales cheese crackers! The little packaging makes it so easy to grab a pack on my way out the door! You can also pack them in the kids lunchbox and see hoe excited they get when they find them!
Chloe H.
I love these crackers. They're very similar to goldfish but saltier. I like to alternate between the two crackers. These go great with a sandwich or they're great just to eat alone
Megan K.
Foodie Expert
I would really like to try these. Are they good?
Are these better than goldfish?
Alisha N.
SHAWNEE, OK
Are the same as cheese Its?