Stauffer's Whales Baked Snack Crackers - 6 CT uploaded by Drew G.Stauffer's Whales Baked Snack Crackers - 6 CT uploaded by Nathan M.

BY STAUFFERS

Stauffer's?? Whales?? Baked Snack Crackers.
A Meiji company.
With real cheddar cheese.
0g trans fat.
0mg cholesterol per serving.
No artificial flavors or colors.
6 - 1.5 oz (43g) bags. see more...

Becky O.
Washington Tr, UT
I've been buying whales for years now! They taste just like that name brand fish cracker without the price. If you like cheese crackers, then you'll love there. They are addicting, though
brianna b.
Campbellsvlle, KY

I think that these are good! I am a fan of bread, so these fall into my favorite food group! I also like cheese, so this all is great. They are crispy and delicious. These are a great snack for when you are out and about.
Nicole V.
Whales are the best cheese flavored cracker ever! I could probably live off them. they're really good as just a snack or in things like tomato soup or top ramen :)
Justine T.
Washington, MI
This is one of my go- to snacks. It's very cost efficient and taste much better than Goldfish. I usually buy the larger box at the dollar store but they have them at other locations.
Tayla M.
San Diego, CA
I can go through a whole large sized box of these in one day. So bad yet so good! they are very salty and VERY addicting. I try to stop eating them and close the bag but I cant!
Martino S.
Norwich, CT
I began eating these very recently. The difference between this and our snack that smiles back is flavor. It has a super delicious taste and I cannot put the bag down
Chancy B.
Mayfield, KY
The whale's are not as good as the gold fish. I tried this out, and did not like them. I'm not sure if its the way the cheese on them taste or what, but i prefer gold fish over these.
Chloe H.
I love these crackers. They're very similar to goldfish but saltier. I like to alternate between the two crackers. These go great with a sandwich or they're great just to eat alone
Rhegan P.
Gonzales, LA
I LOVE Whales cheese crackers! The little packaging makes it so easy to grab a pack on my way out the door! You can also pack them in the kids lunchbox and see hoe excited they get when they find them!
Renee A.
Stafford Spgs, CT
I mean, these are adorable but the taste just isn't there. They don't compare with things like Goldfish or anything along those lines. They taste like a rip off brand to me, which isn't appealing.
Megan K.
I would really like to try these. Are they good?
Are these better than goldfish?
Alisha N.
SHAWNEE, OK
Are the same as cheese Its?