Stauffer's Whales Baked Snack Crackers - 6 CT uploaded by Drew G.Stauffer's Whales Baked Snack Crackers - 6 CT uploaded by Nathan M.

BY STAUFFERS

Stauffer's?? Whales?? Baked Snack Crackers.
A Meiji company.
With real cheddar cheese.
0g trans fat.
0mg cholesterol per serving.
No artificial flavors or colors.
6 - 1.5 oz (43g) bags. see more...

Martin V.
Best cracker I've ever had! Crunchy and full of flavor. Miles ahead of any goldfish product and they aren't too bad for you either. Pick them up if you see them for the love of God.
Erin E.
East Stroudsburg , Pa
I haven't had these in YEARS, even though I've always loved them. Then I went to my friend's birthday party and ended up leaving with a box of them that were leftover. I think I ate most of the box in one night, then my dad ate the rest. I'm a little salty that he finished them off. Actually delicious though.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
I recently got a sample pack of these after using WalMart's grocery service. They're pretty good; they taste a lot like Goldfish but they're a little crispier. The cheese flavor is really nice, and the package had enough to fill me up as a nice little snack.
Mikayla K.
Walworth, NY
These are the best cheddar crackers I've ever had. See, I love goldfish, but these cheddar crackers are to die for. I feel like the cheddar in these crackers are different. A good different. The cheddar tastes more like a cheddar and not just a regular cracker.

Tip: Sometimes you can get these crackers at Target in the dollar section!
Regina H.
Itta Bena, MS
These are absolutely delicious. My whole family loves them including myself. These are the perfect snacks for a day on the beach or even a day at the park. I love that they aren't full of salt meaning they are perfect for my babies
Stephanie P.
Kent, OH
OMG OMG OMG! My favorite snacks like on the whole planet! I always need someone to take them away from me because I will eat them all in one sitting. I always buy the family size packs from Walmart! I 100% recommend these go everyone everywhere ever. Seriously, EAT THEM
Sofia M.
Queen Creek, AZ
Yes god, yes god, thank you god. I've lived these since I was little and I don't think I'll ever get sick of them. They're cheap, cheesy, and crunchy. That was a gross description, but trust me, they're amazing.
Ashley A.
Omaha, NE
I love these crackers! I get the for work all the time. I actually prefer these over Goldfish. I like the taste better. I also feel like these are not as messy. I'd recommend these for children, less messy, cheesy fingers.
Colleen M.
Thompson, IA
I can usually find these for $1 at most dollar stores. For the price, they are great! I wouldn't say they are my favorite, but they are still good. I do have several friends that put these as there #1 cheese-flavored cracker
Becky O.
Washington Tr, UT
I've been buying whales for years now! They taste just like that name brand fish cracker without the price. If you like cheese crackers, then you'll love there. They are addicting, though
Megan K.
I would really like to try these. Are they good?
Are these better than goldfish?
Alisha N.
SHAWNEE, OK
Are the same as cheese Its?