Stauffer's Whales Baked Snack Crackers - 6 CT uploaded by Nathan M.Stauffer's Whales Baked Snack Crackers - 6 CT uploaded by Drew G.

BY STAUFFERS

Stauffer's?? Whales?? Baked Snack Crackers.
A Meiji company.
With real cheddar cheese.
0g trans fat.
0mg cholesterol per serving.
No artificial flavors or colors.
6 - 1.5 oz (43g) bags. see more...

Bianca A.
Orlando, FL
Better then Goldfish. Don't argue with me on this. Literally one of my favorite snacks to come home to. They are so good! If you like goldfish, I highly recommend these. You might even like them better.
Saige A.
Stoneville
This is the greatest snack of all time. Forget about gold fish! Whales are bigger and have more salt and more flavor. They are cheaper than goldfish too! You can find them at Walmart for less than $3! Go get it!ūüĎćūüŹĺ
Baylea C.
Yukon, OK
I absolutely love Whales!! These are my favorite cheddar flavored snack. So much better than cheez-it's or gold fish. The individual packs are perfect for me since I tend to want to eat an entire box in one sitting. The small packs are also great for bag lunches or trips. If you are wanting to find that perfect savory snack, go for a bag of these little guys.
Martin V.
Best cracker I've ever had! Crunchy and full of flavor. Miles ahead of any goldfish product and they aren't too bad for you either. Pick them up if you see them for the love of God.
Erin E.
Allentown, PA
I haven't had these in YEARS, even though I've always loved them. Then I went to my friend's birthday party and ended up leaving with a box of them that were leftover. I think I ate most of the box in one night, then my dad ate the rest. I'm a little salty that he finished them off. Actually delicious though.
Brittany D.
I recently got a sample pack of these after using WalMart's grocery service. They're pretty good; they taste a lot like Goldfish but they're a little crispier. The cheese flavor is really nice, and the package had enough to fill me up as a nice little snack.
Tiffany C.
Scipio , IN
My favorite cheese cracker! They're half the price of cheezits and nips and they taste a billion times better. They're saltier so if you don't like salty food steer clear. I normally get a box of these at the local dollar store so it's $1!
Mikayla K.
Walworth, NY
These are the best cheddar crackers I've ever had. See, I love goldfish, but these cheddar crackers are to die for. I feel like the cheddar in these crackers are different. A good different. The cheddar tastes more like a cheddar and not just a regular cracker.

Tip: Sometimes you can get these crackers at Target in the dollar section!
Stephanie P.
Kent, OH
OMG OMG OMG! My favorite snacks like on the whole planet! I always need someone to take them away from me because I will eat them all in one sitting. I always buy the family size packs from Walmart! I 100% recommend these go everyone everywhere ever. Seriously, EAT THEM
Regina H.
Itta Bena, MS
These are absolutely delicious. My whole family loves them including myself. These are the perfect snacks for a day on the beach or even a day at the park. I love that they aren't full of salt meaning they are perfect for my babies
Megan K.
I would really like to try these. Are they good?
Are these better than goldfish?
Alisha N.
SHAWNEE, OK
Are the same as cheese Its?

Walmart